Tour

Before I knew it we were packing for the Victorious tour! We all know Korey will tease me with Danny. Honestly I see him as a brother, even though I think he's hot!

We all head on the tour bus and make ourselves comfortable on the bus. Excitement is all over our faces and Doggy is going crazy which always makes us laugh.

He's always more excited than us! Two whole weeks away from my problems, I'll take it!

"So I decided that we're going to stay in a hotel. It gives us a break sleeping in the smelly bus," John said with a smile.

Our faces lit up like kids on Christmas morning. I have a feeling that this tour is going to be the best one ever!!

"Jen will be happy cause she gets to see her boyfriend," Seth said in a teasing tone.

I smile, giggle and blush. "Stop! He's my brother!"

"Ohhhh, Jenny has a crushy, "John said. Making me blush even more.

Everyone just laughed. They're lucky that I love them!

"Stop it guys!"

"Oh come on it's fun," Korey stated.

"Yeah to you guys," I crossed my arms over my chest with a disappointed look on my face.

"Oh come on, don't get upset," John said as switched seats and sat next to me.

"Stop picking on me." I put my ear buds in and put on some tunes to block out everyone.

They left me alone and they did their own thing.

...

We finally arrived to our hotel! We all get checked in and dropped our stuff off in our rooms.

John suggested that we walk around the city before we head to the venue.

We walk downtown, Market Square. There's little shops wrapped around at each corner. I just love window shopping! The displays in the windows are so cool and every creative!

Even the spring breeze feels nice, it's not too cold nor too hot, it's perfect!

Korey took out her phone to take photos.

"Oh my god! It's Skillet!"

We came across some teenagers who walked over to us. We all said hi, hugged and took photos with them. I just love our fans! They are the coolest fanbase ever!

"Oh look!" Korey pointed to a window that displayed painting that people actually made and they looked amazing. "Let's check out the paintings!"

We all agree and enter the shop. "Whoa, these people are talented!" John said in awe.

"Ohh this one's my favorite!" I pointed to a landscape that had a cherry blossom tree and a rainbow painted in the sky. I took my phone out and snapped a picture.

"Guys, we should head to the venue, " John said.

We let out a sigh, we wanted to look at the paintings more. But the real reason is we are here is to perform for our fans; not to look at paintings for the rest of the day.

......

The bus dropped us off at the back of the venue and there was a bus in front of us. "Looks like From Ashes To New beat us," Seth said.