Uniforms and Gear

I waited for the teens to calm down after I showed my branding. We took care of the wolves then got to training.
"Who'd like to go first in combat with one of us?" Andy asked. SJ was looking at her again. That boy cannot keep his eyes off the American Ginger. A girl with black hair and a scarf raised her hand.
"I'll do it." She said. SJ showed Andy her stats so she could figure out the best match.
"Mikasa, right?" SJ asked. She nodded.
"You're going against Ghosty Toasty." Andy said.
"Heh, nice." Cora chuckled. She likes the many cute nicknames we give each other. Her favorite was Invis, I think she might change to the Ghostliness.
We put them together and told them to go crazy.
Mikasa launches at Cora, intending to hit her. She went right threw Cora. She grabbed mikasa's shirt and threw her flat on the ground. She choked and rolled onto her stomach and stood.
"She's 13! You can get her down, can't you?" The brunette said. Cora went through the ground, grabbing mikasa's ankles in the process and taking her down with her. The Scouts stood.
"Mikasa!" The blonde boy yelled. There was a loud crash by the stables.
"There they are!" SJ smiled and all of us ran over. Mikasa was on the ground and Cora was pulling herself out of it.
"Perfect." SJ chuckled. Mikasa tried to stand. I crouched down to her.
"Stay down. She'll throw you around like a rag doll." I whispered to her. She took my advice and stayed down.
"Mikasa?!" The blonde and brunette ran to her. She looked at them. Cora rubbed some hits that Mikasa got from underground. They helped Mikasa to her feet and got her to the side. I stood and glanced at SJ. He smiled widely at me. He missed the Resistance and it was clear. I smiled back a tiny bit.

There they go again. SJ giving Andy an 'I want to be yours' smile and she doesn't see it. She only saw it as him just being happy.
"Andy, SJ wants sum fuk!" I said.
"Cora!" Juno said.
"NO!!" SJ yelled.
"What the actual fuck?" Andy said, taken off guard. The Scouts went silent. Their commander stared at SJ and Andy.
"Andy, he's liked you since that last bastard. Why else would he visit you daily before being deployed here?" I said. Andy thought. She knew I was right. SJ hid his face. She looked at him.
"I can't return that." She said bluntly. She took the Scouts and went back to training all of them. SJ didnt want to see her right now, so he hid in his room. Juno checked on him after every match. He got over that quickly. In the grand scheme of things, the love he had for her wasn't going to finish training for a war.
Juno and I beat them fairly hard to get them in the mindset that this was bigger than just one person or a little group. Only a few were able to figure out the weak spot on me. One managed to get their hand on Juno and that was from behind, where she couldn't see them.
"Playing dirty?" Andy asked me.
"That's how you win here. You exploit their weaknesses." I said. She laughed a bit and pat my shoulder. I smiled a little. Andy's a great friend and leader.
Juno won the next one.
"I hope all of you are ready for the next part of training." Andy said. Erwin looked at her. He didn't know that hand to hand was only a part?
"How are all of you in the air?" I asked. They gave me a weird look. This should be fun.