thirteen☀︎

lennon's povfriday | 7:43pmthe chateau

lennon's pov
friday | 7:43pm
the chateau

HANDS CATCHING MY WAIST caught me off guard. Similarly to the other night, I was pinned to the side of the Chateau with the familiar blonde smiling at me. "Hi." he whispered.

I giggled and poked his nose, "Hi, Blondie." He leaned in a pressed a kiss to my lips, "Fancy meeting you here." I couldn't help myself, so I connected our lips once more. He pulled away and rested his forehead against my own, both of us smiling at the other.

As he gripped my waist, my shirt slid up just barely enough to where a few of his fingertips  rested on my skin. I couldn't help but shudder at the contact. There was just something about bare skin on skin that really hit me.

"Let's go inside." he mumbled, tugging me along with him. I reluctantly followed, wishing me could just stay out here. Just JJ and I.

Since we hadn't really labeled what we were, I figured we were probably sneaking around the group. It made sense. Any time he'd kissed me since yesterday morning, none of the others had been around.

But hey, if we're sneaking around, i'm not complaining. Hell, sneaking around was half the fun.

"Look who I found outside!" JJ announced as he pulled me into the house behind him. We entered the living area of the Chateau and everyone was dressed in their pajamas, since we'd all planned to spend the night here.

Kie jumped up and ran to hug me, "How was work today, Babe?" I let out a chuckle, dropping down onto the couch between John B and JJ, "Only a few run in with the Kooks, none too bad."

We all settled in and about and hour later we decided to play truth or dare. "I'll ask first. But question, JB, you got any tequila?" Kie spoke. The boy furrowed his eyebrows at the girl, "Yes?" She clapped her hands and faced the blonde boy, "Truth or dare?"

JJ shrugged, "Dare." Kie walked into the kitchen and found the tequila and some salt. "We don't have any limes, but your dare is to take a body shot off of Len." My stomach dropped at the words.

I watched JJ swallow harshly as he agreed. Lie laughed as she made me lay down, sprinkling the salt on my stomach before handing JJ the bottle of tequila. The blonde leaned down and licked the salt from my stomach before taking a shot.

Why did this turn me on?

"That's fucking disgusting. Agh." JJ winced at the taste of the alcohol. He was much more of a beer person. "Pope, truth or dare?" Pope immediately requested a dare. A smirk played on the Maybank boy's face. "Go jump in the water, naked."