fourteen☀︎

lennon's pov tuesday | 7:48pmfigure 8 country club

lennon's pov
tuesday | 7:48pm
figure 8 country club

"THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA, JJ." The blonde laughed loudly as he pulled me across the golf course. He had my hand in one of his and a bag of fast food in the other. "The courses closed like an hour ago, Len. We'll be fine!"

JJ had decided we needed to spend time alone today. We both made up excuses to tell the Pogues before disappearing into the night. "This is the perfect spot." The blonde suddenly stopped, looking at me and smiling. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my lips.

Why did I get butterflies every time?

He guided us to sit down and pulled out the food, handing me my chicken nuggets while he took out a burger. We mainly ate in silence, both of us overly hungry. "You look really pretty tonight, Len."

"Do I not look pretty other days?" I watched as his face dropped and he looked super distraught. I couldn't keep up the act, so I burst into a fit of laughter. "I'm joking." He pouted at me and turned away.

"No, no, no come back." I begged, still laughing. Moving our food trash to the side, I crawled over to the Maybank boy and moved to where I was seated on his lap, facing him. His face immediately turned back to mine, a pout still on his face, "You're mean."

I giggled and kissed his pouted lips, the boy immediately melting into the kiss. He leaned forward, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me closer. My hands still held his face as I let my teeth grab his bottom lip, carefully pulling backwards before letting go and smirking at him.

Clearly that was enough for JJ, because he moved his body forward to eventually we were laid out on the golf course and he was using an arm to prop himself up over me. His lips attached to my neck as I let out small moans as he bit and sucked on different spots.

"Come back." I mumbled, pulling his face back up to mine. He chuckled at my neediness and did as I asked. Our lips connected once more, our tongues fighting for dominance.

As the kissing continued, I took my turn venturing away from the boy's mouth. I kiss along his jaw before making my way down his neck, making sure to leave some hickeys along the way.

If he could do it to me, it was only fair for me to return the favor.

"Len, I really l—"

"What the fuck, Lennon?"

Both JJ and I jumped apart at the new voice. Much to my displeasure, there stood Rafe Cameron. His face was red with fury and it was almost like you could see the steam coming from his ears.