chapter 14

I want to apologize first about the previous mess i made unfortunately I can't access that chapter 14 to unpublished it yet I had posted a new chapter 14 buh it seems like it has refused to upload as well so I'm rewriting it here hopefully it gets posted fully.

Warning...triggers

Roderick's POV

The night went by. I was now at the fourth glass but I did not want to get drunk. I wanted to stay sober enough to be mad at Arnold for what he did even though he may not know. Or many be just being drunk would make me say things I will regret.

I slowly sipped on my last drink...lonely like I came to the club alone...ahhh I should have come alone...none of this would be happening. Ronald was having the time of his life of course and I think he got drunk because I think I saw him kiss one of the girls but the light was dimmed so I couldn't make out exactly what was happening.

"Hey Pala I think I'm leaving"

"Were is Arnold"

"I don't know "

"OK...see you"

I stood up ...did not even finish my drink and stormed out of the club. I was determined to leave Arnold behind for being an asshole but as I approached my car. I saw him leaning against it like he was waiting for me for the longest time possible. I did not talk to him I just got into the car and so did he then I drove off. We were silent the whole way back home and I could see him wanting to say something but its like he stopped himself almost all the time. Which pissed me off even the more.

---------*------*---------*--------*---------

I ordered for room service like I had promised him but I was still not talking to him. We ate in silence or that's how I was hoping it would go.

"Dude I'm sorry" he spoke up
I kept on eating

"Rick we can't keep getting mad at each other " when he said this it made me realize something ...I'm the one who keeps getting mad and it was stupid because Arnold is a great guy...he's celebrated my birthday... At least he has been trying to be good to me. I had to let it go...we're not dating anyway. I forced myself to get rid of my anger and "jealous". After a few minutes of silence I decided to break it

" who said I was mad at you" I piped up.

"Then why the silent treatment"

" its nothing I got pissed at the club...someone got me mad"

"Oh really" I looked up at him trying to reassure him

"Yes Arnold "

"OK... fine"

"By the way...what do you think about her?" He asked

"Who"

"The girl at the club"

"Oh I don't know...seems you two like each other"

"Actually...we hooked up this one time and she gave me her number"

I just hummed and kept eating my food.

"I knew she wasn't going to stop at anything to get me tonight so I followed her but made up something and ran away from her. I couldn't go back were we were seating so I went out and took a walk. I came back though and waited for you for I think an hour or so."

He explained himself to me and I didn't know whether to believe him or not but he seemed believable. A part of me was relieved and a smile appeared on my face but I tried to hide it.