chapter 21

Arnold's POV

I was so late for my meeting at work but hey it was worth it and hell I'd do that everyday if I have to. But honestly speaking I just want to have Roderick... all of him I want to devour him. I'm just scared of asking him and I feel like he's not ready at all because he's new to this and I want to make his first time special but I'm being starved and I know I'm speaking like a jerk but hey Derick deserves it its been long. For all you know he could be the one talking.

------------------------------------

I sat down in my chair smiling to myself like an idiot as if I didn't miss a very important meeting but I'm sure Tracy figured something out. She came into my office with a load of papers they looked heavy so I stood up to help her with them but unfortunately they all fell to the ground. She let go of them soon I wasn't ready.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry" she said sounding worried but its not like I'd do anything to her

"Ahhh don't worry. These things happen all the time...besides you're my favourite I can't fire you" I said while we both sqart down to pick them up. We were in close proximity and the papers were a lot but as I picked them up I noticed Tracy had stopped so I looked up at her and she was staring at me

"What?" I asked with a smile and before I could say anything else she leaned in and kissed me wiping the smile I had off my face. We stayed there for about five seconds or more and the only thing that was in my mind was Roderick. I immediately pulled away looking at her wide eyed and I think she realized what she had done.

"I AM SO SORRY SIR" she said as she quickly picked up the rest of the papers and I stood up putting the papers I had in my hands on the table.

"Its OK Tracy" I replied sitting down in my chair

"I'm really sorry sir...I don't know what came onto me ...I just...I di...oh my God I'm so embarrassed" she said this with her face down. She put the papers on my table and she was walking away so I stood up from my chair to stop her but I didn't go so close to her because now I know better.

"Tracy wait...I'm flattered that you like me...I really am but I'm kind of seeing someone" I said just to make things clear between us.

"Yes sir I understand" she replied and walked straight for the door. Oh shit. Now its going to be all awkward with her and I liked her so much I mean I still do and if I wasn't seeing Rick I'd secretly go out with her but I can't now. But that ass God Im missing out. Wait what if Rick won't mind her...I could bring her into the picture like an open relationship or something... Yeah no he'll hate me. Fine I'll stick with him until he's ready. Can't believe I changed for that maf he better know it.

---------*--------*--------*---------

The only thing that excites me through the day and makes me want to go back home is Rick although now he's inconsistent. I wonder where he slept the night before yesterday I guess I should ask him. But does it really matter as long as he came home and he's fine too.

I found him sleeping on the couch with the TV light hitting the living room. "Do I really get home this late...maybe I'm the reason he didn't sleep at home the other night then. I'm the worst husband" I told myself and then carried him off the couch.

"You finally came back" his voice vibrated on my chest were his head was resting but he sounded sleepy.

"Yes sleeping beauty I did ...is there anything you want from daddy before you sleep" I whispered as I lay him down on the bed. I wasn't planning on fucking him don't get me wrong. I was just playing with him because he's so adorable when he's sleepy. Those big eyes half way open... Jesus I love his eyes so much.

"Just a cuddle" he replied as I covered his body.

"Let daddy go take a shower real quick and come back with your cuddles is that OK?" I said watching him almost close his eyes. He slowly nodded and snuggled into the pillow so I kissed his forehead and took out my phone from my pocket putting it on the bed side table then went to take a shower.

I think that was the fastest I've ever showered because I didn't want to find Roderick too asleep for him to snuggle.

"Hey you still awake?" I asked while I got into the covers and Rick hummed his response.

"Good boy now scooch in" he pushed himself back and into my body were I held him so tightly and couldn't resist a smile on my face.

"You're still cold" he said

"I was hoping you'd get me warmed up" I replied and he slept. Before I could let the abyss of sleep consume me I heard my phone vibrate but all that would be for tomorrow and then I slept off as well.

-------*------*-------*-------*------

I woke up just like yesterday and like how I want to always and forever wake up with Rick in my arms and me making him breakfast every morning like the good husband I am. Rick was still sleeping and I wonder how he never  wakes up every time I get out of bed. "And I thought I was a heavy sleeper" I said to myself and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for us. Today I'm not going to play around with him because yesterday I missed a meeting well today I have no meeting but either way.

I took quite some time in the kitchen but as soon as I was done. I got the tray of breakfast and carried it to the bedroom. I found rick awake and just seated on the bed. He has a long face and I couldn't tell why ..maybe it was a bad dream

"Hey your breakfast is here...what's wrong... Nightmare?" I asked hoping to comfort him in any way I can.

"No" he replied sternly

"Oook ...then why the long face...are you mad at me?"

"No I'm not. I have to go ...I got a call from work" he stood up and walked to the closet to find what to wear.

"You're not going to shower?" I asked confused

"No ...its urgent" he replied

"That's too many No's for a morning" I said to myself.

"Won't you have breakfast at least?"

"Nop...I'm not hungry"

With that he walked out slamming the bedroom door really hard and he did the same for the front door. I didn't know if it was me or work. Maybe I was being too romantic like he said..."does he hate it" I was so confused I just stood up to go take a shower and leave for work.

I carried the tray off the bed and back to the kitchen and went back to the room to grab my phone and there was a message on top from Tracy

"Sir I wanted to apologize again for our kiss yesterday I promise It won't happen again...I'm really sorry"

"OUR KISS" I shouted " it wasn't OUR kiss it was YOUR kiss to me"  wait was that what rick saw..i was pacing through the room ...no no no it couldn't have been. But what if its what he saw and that's why he got like that. Jesus how am I going to explain that to him now. But he will understand right...he will I know he will. Why didn't I tell him ...because I came home while he was asleep. Fucking shit. I face palmed myself and went to work.

A/N: comment and Vote😇 also I feel like apologizing for short chapters is becoming old so please just enjoy also a few more chapters to go