chapter 20

WARNING TRIGGERS

RICK'S POV

I woke up at the Smell of bacon and eggs. You know how you feel so sleepy but you feel like if you slept in any longer the food will get done or something worse?. I don't know if any of you feel that way I know its wired but I do and I love food a lot so I had to wake up whether I wanted it or not. My eyes were still heavy though but I twisted in bed until I got the covers off my body and sat up and as soon as I did. Arnold walked in with what I guess is my breakfast. He had a huge smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile too.

"You know you're going to be late for work" I said

"I don't care" he breathed and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"I felt like I should make you some breakfast before I go" he continued.

Everything tasted great and I was so happy I almost forgot I had to have a serious talk with him. He was staring at me eat the whole time it felt wired and I think I was blushing.

"Stop that"I said while chuckling.

" what" he asked playfully

"Staring at me ...you'll make me chock on my food"

"That's what happens?.... I Dint know but alright I'll go take a shower and leave" he stood up from the bed and got the apron off his body only to reveal a naked Arnold. My mouth hang open. My eyes traveled down to his semi erected member. I guess I was now all tomato red. This is not how I intended the conversation to go.

"You like what you see?" Arnold spoke up. I cleared my throat and looked down on my food first before looking up at him.

"You made me breakfast naked? I asked trying to keep myself calm so I don't end up all hot and bothered.

" is there a problem...its not like Derick is the one that cooked everything...besides you only get to see this in movies but I brought it to you live and in the comfort of your bed " he wiggled his eye brows at me with a grin on his face.

"Wait who's Derick?" I asked confused and frowning my face.
He pointed at his dick and at first I didn't get what he was saying until I contemplated what he meant and I rolled my eyes at him

"Uhhh God you're disgusting" I said while laughing.

"I'm disgusting for naming my boy" he said while coaching an eye brow at me and folding his arms on his chest. I actually don't even know why I said it...it kind of sounds sexy and hot...maybe I should name mine too but no eww I can't. I was lost in my thoughts I didn't realize he had come closer to me.

"Just admit you like it" he whispered

"Like what" I whispered back twisting my head to the side

"The name...say it...don't be shy" he was coming even closer I could feel his breath brush my lips. I licked them in anticipation and caught my lower lip between my teeth.

"Arnold" I breathed playing knowing very well what he wanted me to say but I wanted him to make me say it.

"Are you provoking me Roderick Carter"

"I don't remember saying that and as far as I know ...your name is Arnold or am I wrong" I replied and he chuckled and he moved his face lower to my neck but not kissing instead sniffing me.

"Gosh you smell so good sometimes I just want to eat you up...lucky for you I just had breakfast and I don't like seeming insatiable" he said his breath sending shivered down my body and straight to my groin that is hurting already and begging to be touched. And just like that its like the heavens just opens up whenever I'm desperate and its always with Arnold. Guess he's my lucky charm but I don't want to think about that right now.

He passed his hand below the tray that was holding my breakfast and he landed it on my member slowly rubbing it through my boxers. I gasped at the touch and I could tell he was grinning because his mouth was still touching my skin and I wondered why he was not kissing me.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked

"N-no" I replied my voice coming out at its softest and lowest.

"Do you want my hand inside your boxer?" He whispered but this time he was at my ear.

"Yea" I whispered back and gosh was he moving slow. Torturing me with his touch and he knows it

"Jesus Arnold if you won't put your hand inside then just go faster" I couldn't help it I wanted to cum so badly.

"Does it hurt?" He asked

"Yes ...yes it does ...badly"

"I know baby ...I do"

"Then do something about it"I said desperately hoping he can sense it.

" put the tray away" he said and I got it off my laps and put it on the bed

"No no no...it'll mess up the bed ...you know how you get ...put it this side" I carried it and put it on the bed side table next to the lamp. He reached for it pushing it further so it wouldn't fall since I had placed it on the edge.

He then kissed my neck looking for my soft spot which he found at my collar bone and I moaned out. He still had his hands on top of my boxers rubbing but still at the same pace.

"Faster Arnold" I said and he picked his pace up for only five seconds enough for me to just peek at my high and he got his hand off and stood at the bed side.

"I'm going to be late for work ...I need to take a shower" he was practically leaking which means he wants this as much as I want it. So I grabbed his hand and pulled him throwing him on the bed with a lot of energy I didn't know I had ...at least not with him. He pushed himself back into the pillows and I straddled him. A smile appeared on his face but faded just as fast. He was playing all serious with me now like he's not the one who started this.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I leaned down to his face kissing him deeply first which he barely resisted and whispered

"First you turn me the fuck on so SO badly...then you refuse to kiss me...then you rub me so slow...are you trying to kill me or give me a heart attack? My ass was planted on his groin. I unconsciously started grinding on him and earned a groan from him

" but I... have to... go to work"I grinded even harder on him and he grabbed my ass so tight and made me move faster. I was a moaning mess but I didn't want to stop

"Jesus Riiick...ahhh...I have a... meeting"

"Shut up Nold...you brought this on yourself" I replied. He bucked his hips in rhythm with mine. We were moving fast and hard I knew we were both close

"Fuck Rick... I'm.." He came immediately and I followed. We were both panting and after all this is when I realized it was really late. I got off Arnold and he got off the bed to go take a shower and leave. There goes my chance of ever breaking off whatever this is that I have with Arnold. Gosh I hate him for this exact thing. Now I don't even know how to tell him. I'm pretty sure I'll figure something out though but it must be soon.

A/N: sorry guys another even shorter chapter also I kind of got carried away😂😏 because this is not how the chapter was supposed to go i just love these two so much but it won't change much I promise... Thanks love y'all and please comment and vote . Also real action between these two is imminent and I'm sorry if it has taken long😥