chapter 19

A/N: short chapter sorry buh enjoy

Rick's POV
I got back to my place and it looked perfectly clean and that's because Arnold can be a perfectionist sometimes. Also he hates untidy places. I sat down on one of the stools at my kitchen counter with a glass of juice . I took one sip and got tired of it so I stood up and headed for my bedroom. I still felt a little sleepy so I fell on my bed to try and catch some sleep. My mind was flooding with images and thoughts of Arnold. I slowly undid the buttons on my shirt but I knew I was going to shower either way. My hand slowly went down my torso and I didn't want to touch myself while thinking about Arnold because now he's forbidden love but it's like my body just couldn't get it.

My hands went lower and lower and as soon as they got inside my pants a shiver ran down my body.

"Can't you do that in the bathroom?" A voice startled me making me jump. I looked at my door and it was Indigo.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked

"Stalking is such a big word don't you think?"

"OK then ....are you stalking me?"

"Really you can't think of anything lighter like Indigo is my boss and I shouldn't be touching myself in front of him" he said the last part while trying to mimic my voice.

"How am I supposed to know you were there"

"Mmmm I don't know people usually smell me miles away..."

That makes sense but I thought his scent had just rubbed off on me since I hadn't yet taken a shower.

"We need to go pick up the new merch"

"Already?"

"Yah...already" he laughed and walked out
"I'll be waiting in your kitchen don't be long". I immediately stood up and closed my bedroom door and gave out a long sigh then went to take a shower.

*******************

We made it to the warehouse. Same place as I used to meet indigo before I became his right hand man and now travel almost everywhere with him. We stayed in the car for about fifteen minutes before two cars came and parked some distance in front of us.

" get out" Indigo said as he got out of the car as well. I did not want to walk besides him so I just walked behind him but for some reason the people in the other cars were not coming out and as we were half way to them suddenly all the car doors opened and men came out and indigo stopped and I stopped too.

"Stay here" he told me and I wondered why he asked me to get out of the car in the first place but I did as i was told. Indigo continued to them and he talked to one of the guys who looked more elegant than the rest which meant he must be their leader or something. They first talked for a while then shook hands and he was handed two duffle bags and he walked back. He handed me one and we made our way to his car.

As soon as we got into the back he opened both bags I guess confirming if he wasn't duped and when a smile appeared on his face I knew he was satisfied.

"Let's go celebrate"

-----------
We used the same entrance as before when entering the club from the back. This time there were girls in the room already and when we had just sat down and had been served drinks. The show began. The girls were dancing. Some were all over us and indigo seemed to be enjoying himself. I was kind of feeling uncomfortable but there was no way I could say I needed to go and as all hope was gone my phone rang. It was Arnold. I gave out a sigh of relief and stood up leaving to go pick it up

"Hey where are you going?" Indigo asked staring at me.

"I'm going to pick up a phone call I'll be back" .