Chapter 13

I didn't say yes.

I didn't say no, either.

"Bring me with you to one of your dares and I shall see," were my exact words.

Well, of course, being the daredevil that he is, Aden took me at my word. As soon as the delicious meal was over, he led me to the car. His hand would have seemed to be glued to the small of my back if in the elevator, it hasn't taken a few liberties. Like stroking my ass very deliberately.

Now we're back in the comfy cocoon of the Bentley and as he's driving to a yet unknown destination – at least for me – his hand is back on my knee.

But, this time, it doesn't stay there.

He starts stroking his hand up and down my leg, running the tips of his fingers down my inner thigh. My muscles jump at this contact. That single stroke, along the seam of my jeans, makes me gasp. I allow his hand to wander higher, closer to where I truly want it. I spread my legs wider and then wider again, as much as the vehicle's interior allows me to.

I glance at Aden's face. My heart skips a beat at his desperate look of longing directed at me.

"You're a joy, you know that?"

"Because I let you do what you want to me?" I half-choke as his hand unexpectedly squeezes my thigh.

"Because you're so responsive," he replies, quickly glancing at me before focusing on the road again. "I want to devour you whole."

There's a hunger in his voice that makes me shiver. And this only increases when his knuckles quickly brush against my covered cock.

"You're playing with fire," I groan.

"Maybe I'd like to get burned. Look at you: splayed open, knees apart, cock jutting up and twitching, begging for my attention..."

And, acting in accordance with what he says, his hand comes up to cup my erection through my jeans.

I'm panting, my hips jerk up against his warm palm, which leaves me way too soon to my liking.

"You. Are. A. Fucking. Tease." I protest, voice raspy with lust as well as annoyance.

He giggles.

"All good things come to those who wait," he answers with a wink.

This guy is going to be my downfall.

When we finally arrive, I can't honestly say I know where we are. I didn't pay the slightest attention to the road, half-blinded by lust as I was. I've barely left the vehicle that he is on me. Pulling me in his arms, his hands on my ass, his body pressing against mine. Kissing me with so pent-up sexual tension that I can only keen and groan and moan against his hungry lips.

"Do you know what you're doing to me?" he whispers in my ear before tugging to my earlobe with his teeth.

As sole answer, I arch up against him, like a cat begging for a stroke.

"I have a vague idea," I murmur before I'm drawn into another kiss.

I'm ready to pull him back in the Bentley, to pin him against the back seat. If he wants to devour me whole, I want to taste him as well.

Everywhere.

And I'll start with the lovely, hard cock rubbing against mine, a sweet torture I'm willing to end  right now if he wants to.

Suddenly he backs away, the very picture of debauchery with his disheveled hair, his kiss-swollen lips and the lovely flush on his cheekbones.

"Come with me," he says, holding out his hand and pulling me closer.