Chapter 46

Naturally, Aden managed to surprise me once again – privatising the restaurant for us alone.

"You really can't help yourself, can you?" I joke as I sit at the fairy-tale table (there's no other word for it) set up in our honour.

"Why deprive myself of this pleasure?" Aden answers, shrugging. "You know, before you, I've never felt the urge to please or spoil anyone. So why denying myself that now?"

"You, you definitely want to make me blush..."

"It's just that it looks so good on you!"

And without any further preamble, he draws me to him, giving me a kiss worthy of a Hollywood movie that makes me see stars. When we finally part, the waitress is turning scarlet red behind us.

"Um... do you want to see the menu, sirs?"

Aden takes pity on her – although that doesn't stop him from giving the poor young woman a mega-watt smile – and takes the laminated cards out of her hands.

"Come back in five minutes, we'd have made our choice!"

The waitress hurries back to the kitchen, leaving us alone. I take the opportunity to detail the interior of the restaurant – chic without being snobbish, small but very cosy. It's warm too, with its sparse but elegant decoration.

I can feel his arms closing in on my waist. Aden starts kissing my neck. I totally let myself go.

"You said five minutes..."

"She'll have to wait another 10 minutes... because I'm hungry for you..."

"Me too," I reply, turning around in his arms.

I surge up and push my hands into Aden's hair, pulling him into a mind-melting kiss that catches him a little off-guard. Did he not expect I was as hungry for as he is for me? Time to rectify that in a very definite manner. My breath leaves me in a whoomph, all the blood in my body descending south with a speed that leaves me dizzy. Aden recovers quickly, his mouth turns hot and insistent on mine, his kiss demanding and uncompromising. It takes me just a second to respond, he's a hot, feverish bundle of warmth in his arms and he dives right in, with the confidence of someone who knows damn well they're going to get a response. With a growl, I pull him closer and wraps an arm firmly around him, pushing my other hand a little further into his perfectly wavy hair. Kissing him so openly, almost desperately is more intoxicating than the finest whisky.

My heart beats soundly in my chest as Aden presses closer with a groan. I can feel he is already hard and it takes all of my self-control not to start grinding into him right there in the middle of a posh restaurant, my cock aching and desperate for friction. I slide my hands down Aden's back, squeezes his perfect, made-just-for-me ass; He kisses me, fierce and demanding, tongue, teeth and lips taking no prisoners.

Aden breaks away suddenly from the kiss, his eyes shining and his lips plum.

"Wanna fuck?"

"Right now?" I laugh into our messy kiss, tasting the curve of Aden's smile against my lips.

"Why not? There's a bench here, which I think is very comfortable... "

The Green gay god helps me, I'm this close to giving up. Aden's making his best case, growling in my ear:

"I want to devour you whole..."

I don't have time to react.

He backs me up against the nearest wall.

"But since we only have 5 minutes... Here is my appetiser!"

He starts palming my cock through my trousers. I moan and cant my hips up. I'm desperately aroused, I can't do anything else than calling his name.

"I'm here, love... I'm here."

He leans back in and snogs me again. I push up into the kiss with a desperate groan. I want him so much. Naked skin against mine, hands searching, finding my most intimate parts. He tugs at my hair (quite possibly a new addiction of his), and I gasp against his mouth. He seizes this perfect opportunity; the kiss deepens, tongues curling in a hot, slow slide, both of us humming and groaning and melding our bodies together.

Aden tugs at my zip one handed as he worked his tongue into my mouth, the desperate whimpering coming from my throat would be pathetic in other circumstances.

"Shhhh," he whispers, licking my cheek with the flat of his tongue. "I've got you, babe. I've got you."

"Take me, then!" I impatiently reply.

"Aren't you the bossy one, my little barista?"

Before I can retort, he finally works his hand into my jeans' opening and into my pants. I pull away to suck in a great gulp of air once I feel his hand around my hot flesh. My head falls back against the door as Aden starts stroking up and down, taking the opportunity to attack my throat with biting kisses.

"You feel so good, darling... The sexiest man I've ever met and you're all mine..."

A biting kiss into the side of my neck drives a cry from my throat; I can't help grabbing his arse with both hands, thrusting up hard.

"Do you want my hand... or my mouth?"

"Both," I cheekily reply.

"You greedy little thing," he says, amused before going down on his knees.

Never have 5 minutes been put to such a good use.

☕️☕️☕️

Enjoyed your read? Vote, share and comment!