Demeter's Big Movie (Percy)

I could already imagine it. On the billboard where everyone could see it, the new big poster for the new big movie.

It's a mix of comedy and revenge. A lot of crops are involved too. Lots of people are lining up to get tickets for the movie.

Even I myself is pumped to watch it. Annabeth and I agreed to watching it. I was waiting in the theater with our tickets ready when Annabeth comes all pretty looking.

She just made me drool. She was just wearing regular jeans and a white T-Shirt that said 'I love the sea'.

She chuckled and hit me playfully. "Stop drooling Seaweed Brain, I already see that enough when I see you sleep every night." I contemplated on her statement.

I know what your thinking, PERCY USING A BIG WORD? IS THE WORLD ENDING?! Ha-ha very funny. It's just that when your dating a smart girl, you learn a few stuff as well.

When I realized what she said I blushed. "Uh... What?" When she realized what I meant she blushed the same red as me. "I didn't mean it like that-" she tried to reason.

"You know what, let's just go see the movie." Together hand in hand we walked to the new big movie, what movie may you ask?

It was called:

DEMETER TURNS INTO GRAINZILLA 2