Demeter's Big Trip Around the World (Demeter)

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK

-

Demeter wrinkled her nose. "There is too much pollution here! I don't understand why we came here, there are no crops. Just cities and cars!" Demeter screeched. Persephone and Hades exchanged looks. They followed her, randomly going to cars and telling them stuff like "Eat cereal, your too skinny," or "Building crops helps maintain a good attitude." And even "Plant a garden everywhere! The crops will rule the world!" Traffic started to rise. They immediately regretted taking her with them.

-

AUSTRALIA

-

"So...... Much....... Unculturisation ." Demeter muttered. She tried to pet a kangaroo and begged it to eat cereal. That was a mistake, the kangaroo kicked her. She was sent flying and she hit the ground with her bum. She threw a fit. "You ugly creature, how dare you!" She screamed and turned every living kangaroo into a stack of wheat. They were officially banned from Australia. Demeter huffed and packed her bags. Australia was officially her most hated country and brought bad luck to them when they planted crops.

-

ANTARCTICA

-

"Why are there no plants!" Demeter yelled. Hades face palmed. Persephone lectured her mother. "Mom there are no plants here, it's the Antarctic." Demeter choked back a sob. "Why? This is all just ice! Ugly, useless ice!" Penguins were as far as possible hiding in fear because of Demeter's outrage. Persephone tried to reason with her mother. "Mom, I think we should go now." Demeter's eyes filled with delight. "That's a wonderful idea."

-

THE SAHARA DESERT

-

Demeter sat on the ground, her head in her hands. Persephone and Hades watched from a few meters away. She was sobbing. She took her hands away from her head. She knelt and reached for the ground. She let the sand slip through her hand. "What have you done." She whispered. "What have you ugly sand done to my crop fields."

-

MALAWI

-

"Crops! Fields! Culturisation!" Demeter leaped with joy as she looked down at the fields below her. Persephone and Hades smiled, at least they knew one place that made her happy. She jumped from the field she was standing on and landed on a new one, where a hardworking family were. Later on, they were invited to her house. Demeter was filled with joy. "They live on cereal! This place is amazing!" That family definitely would have a lot of crops to last them until 2040 thanks to Demeter.

-

THE FLIGHT FROM MALAWI TO EGYPT

-

The flight attendants were handing out food. Demeter declined politely. Ever since their trip to Malawi, she had never been more happier. A loud scream went through the plane. A lot of passengers were frightened. Persephone realized it was her mother. "What's the matter, mom?" She asked. Demeter looked frightened and angry. "I'VE RUN OUT OF CEREAL." Demeter cried.

-

EGYPT

-

They were boarding off the plane. They decided to go to a museum first. There were a lot of statues of Egyptian gods. They mostly ignored those. Demeter found one that seemed to bother her. She narrowed her eyes. "I don't like you." She muttered to the statue of the Egyptian God of wild plants.

-

GREECE

-

"My plants! They're all gone!" Demeter wailed, breaking down in tears. "I told you taking her to Greece was a bad idea." Persephone whispered to Hades. "Shut up." Hades answered her. Demeter continued to wail as she looked down at her old farm areas, now covered by 12-story hotels and offices.

-