Special Moments with Travis Stoll (None)

-

#1

-

Nico was furious. He walked up to his most likely suspect, Travis Stoll.

"Hey Stoll!" Nico barked. "Give it back." Nico demanded.

Travis chuckled. "Who is it for first?" He asked.

Hesitantly Nico obliged. "Uh! It's for Thalia! Happy now?" Nico said, outraged.

"Well good luck with that, Di Angelo." Travis smirked and tossed the engagement ring back to Nico.

Nico sighed. "Remember, DONT TELL ANYONE!"

Travis nodded. "Right, tell everyone, got it." He said.

"NO YOU IDIOT!"

-

#2

-

"Travis, do you like me?" Katie said hesitantly. Travis had that mischievous look in his eyes.

"No, I kinda have have an eye for that new Hecate girl named, Sam." Travis grinned.

"Way to ruin the moment, Stoll." Katie muttered.

-

#3

-

"Travis, if you wanna learn Math you should answer my questions." Annabeth said.

Travis huffed. "Fine."

"Okay, so if X is equal to the square root of three and Y is equal to the square root of three, then what is A? Annabeth asked.

Immediately Travis knew his answer. "A is equal to the square root of three because if letters are like people, they should be treated equally." Travis said.

Annabeth face palmed.

-

#4

-

"Stoll!" Percy screamed. "What did you do to my cabin!?"

Travis smirked, "I just made a few decorations." He answered.

"My room is pink!" Percy said in rage.

"Well, I heard you liked pink. Besides, you're wearing pink underwear right now." Travis said.

"How did you know?" Percy said dumbfounded.

"I do now."

-

#5

-

Prom night. That's tonight. It was Girl's Choice Dance. So I guess I have to wait until someone asks me.

"Hey cutie, wanna be my date tonight?" An Aphrodite girl said to him. He had no choice. "Uh, sure, I guess." Travis replied.

He walked to the woods. "Hey Travis, would you be my date tonight?" An Athena girl said. "Sure... I guess." He said.

He went to the pavilion. "Travis. You. Me. Prom night." An Apollo girl demanded in a nice way. Of course, not knowing what to do, he said yes.

This happened throughout the afternoon. He walked happily to the Strawberry Fields and walk to Katie.

"Oh hey Travis," she beamed. "Would you please be my date to the prom?" Since this was his girlfriend, he couldn't say no and he didn't want to say no.

Later that night. About fifty girls went to find Travis because he was their date. That night didn't turn out so well...

-