Unforeseen Interference

[Alter setting to fit in with the storyline :) - also the gif may or may not work, its been acting up today]

Harry gave me a confused look. "Uh, I'm Harry Hook-"

"I know exactly who you are - word's gone around."

Chad jumped in. "(Y/N), what are you doing here with this scum?! He's not kidnapping you is he?"

"No Chad, why would we be in the Enchanted Wood if I was getting kidnapped, huh? We're just... hanging out."

"You know Harry, I'm not actually with Chad, he was just escorting me out here - I'm totally available." Is she for real?

"That's great Audrey-"

"Princess Audrey."

"Princess Audrey, but I'm not."

"Not what?"

"Not totally available."

"Are you suggesting you're with (y/n)?"

"Is that so shocking?" I jumped in.

She ignored me - typical. "Harry, listen. You won't be happy with her, she's too nice - you'll get bored in no time. You know, I took over an entire kingdom, and stole Maleficent's scepter." Unbelievable.

"Trust me, I know."

She put her hand on his shoulder. "All I'm saying is, think about it. Kay?"

Chad found this the perfect opportunity to make the conversation about himself. "You know, I am also totally available, if you were interested (y/n)." He flashed me a signature 'Prince Charming' smile. "Drop this low life, and be with me - I can give you so much more."

"Oh, wouldn't that be lovely! Harry and I, and (y/n) with Chad - it's perfect." I shuddered at the thought.

"Well thank you for, whatever that was, but Harry and I need to be going. He's from the Isle, too much direct sunlight makes him dizzy - I thought you knew that Audrey? Anyways, we're leaving summer, so you carry on with your escorting. Oh, and by the way - I liked your hair way better when you were evil." I grabbed Harry's arm and led him out of summer and into spring.

"That was..."

"I know. She can be like a piranha dressed in pink sometimes."

"Is she actually into me?"

"I don't know - maybe she is, or maybe she's just into the idea of doing something as bold as being with you, or maybe she was only interested because I was with you. It doesn't really matter does it?"

"I suppose not - that thing about sunshine though? Genius! And they totally bought it."

"Auradon royalty loves to think of people from the Isle as allergic to anything that has to do with happiness or normality."

"I wonder how long it will take for them to see us as regular people. I hate feeling like an outcast."

I stepped closer to Harry. "It didn't take long for me. Anyways, from the Isle or not, some people are just prejudiced against others. I'm the cream of royalty, daughter of Sultan(a) [Queen] Jasmine and Aladdin - I've grown up in Agrabah, lived in a palace all my life, been to all the balls - but I'm still an outcast in every way possible. I've never been an actual part of their group, or been considered as royal as them - and it doesn't matter, not like I'd ever wanted to be in their squad."

"Well, you'll always be a part of my crew - who needs stuck up royals?" Harry hesitated. "Sorry, not all royals are stuck up."

"I don't care - I'd rather be a pirate anyway."