Reunited

(Reunited...and it feels so good :))

Sorry for the later than usual update, it wasn't letting me post this earlier :(

Your POV

Johnny invited me back to his room to hang out with him and Sil while Harry wrapped up with C.J. and got discharged. Then, the plan was that he and Uma, and Johnny and I all meet up at the girls' room to decide our next course of action.

"I'm back." I entered the dorm to see not much had changed. Johnny was on his side with a book, and Sil was gaming. "Oh cool, is that Dynasty Domination?" I had that game back at my room, it was one of my favourites.

"You know it?" Sil turned around in shock.

"Of course, it's a classic."

"Do you want a go?" He held out the controller.

I took it, less than thrilled at how warm it was. Ew, it's sweaty. "I have to warn you, I'm super rusty. I don't think I've played this one in at least six months." I was probably underplaying my skill, but that wasn't out of the ordinary.

I had a go, and despite Sil leaning right over my shoulder the entire time, I set a new high score. It was far lower than the one on my console, but enough to impress the lost boy.

"No way - that's unbelievable!"

Johnny chuckled in the corner, taking a second off from his book to notice Sil's amazement.

My phone buzzed. "One sec." I gave him back the controller. "Oh, it's Harry - they're done at the infirmary."

"So, are you and Harry, like, a thing?" Sil asked innocently, pretending to be engrossed in the game - which hadn't begun yet.

"Uh, yeah, sort of."

"Sort of as in not really?"

"Sort of, as in we're working things out, but I'm not available. Or interested." I gave him a half-smile to lighten what I said, feeling guilty for letting him down. I probably should have taken out that last sentence.

"Hm, well that's cool," He says that a lot. "I get it. You'll come again though, right?"

"Yeah sure Sil. Or you could come to my room, I got Carlos to unlock some out-of-game features on mine - new weapons, abilities, you name it."

"Wicked." He seemed pleased with the idea.

"Come on, let's go." Johnny got up and we headed back to the girls' wing.

Harry and Uma were already in the room, and she was briefing him on everything we planned and researched in the last few days.

"Hey, guys!" Harry waved as we entered.

"Hey man, how are you doing?"  Johnny closed - and locked - the door behind us.

"Better than I've been in days. Thanks for everything Johnny, you really came through. I'm sorry for being hostile before, I was just being cautious."

"I'd already forgotten about it, we're good." I truly wonder if Johnny has it in him to be cross with anyone - he's always okay with everything.

"I heard you and Uma have something going on together - when did that happen?"

"A while ago. We're taking it slow though."

"You're perfect together." Harry grinned at Uma.

"I know." Johnny smiled.

I sat on my bed, which Harry was already on, and Johnny went to Uma's.

"So Uma caught me up on everything until this morning, and was just getting started on some Latin thing you realized?"

"Yeah, I realized that even though Horacio can be a name, it's also a job title. It means timekeeper."

"Interesting. Have you found anything on Gothel yet, or if she links to this Witrist guy in any way?"

"No, not yet," Johnny answered. "But we had just begun on the timekeeper stuff when we got Lydia's message about leaving, so there's a lot of potential there for research."

"Then why don't we do that now? It's not like we can go out, and I don't think any of us are in the mental state to watch a movie," Uma laughed. "Plus, we basically exhausted the library so let's check online archives for now."

We all agreed with this plan and began to search for information.

The room was silent, the only sound being the news channel on the TV on low volume, in case there are any updates on the Lydia situation.

Harry nudged me. "Hey look at this. That's our place, remember?"

"Oh yeah, the clocktower." I frowned. "Wait, what does that have to do with this?"

"I was doing some research on his profession, seeing as that's most likely going to point us in the right direction - Uma told me about the missing pages in that book about him. Timekeepers keep track of the passing of time, but Horacio - I mean this Witrist guy - took it really far. He would always be in a clocktower, documenting magic or whatever he did, as the clock was ticking. He then made sure the clock was running on time every night, and then went home. And what I'm thinking is, there's only one clocktower old enough to be the one he worked in. And that's the one on the Isle." He showed me a search he ran. "That's the only one which shows up when you put in the dates, nothing else would work."

"That's brilliant! Let's make it a day trip, go check out the clocktower again." I proposed.

"We can't, remember? Everyone's on lockdown because of Lydia." Uma reminded me.

"Isn't there any way to get out?" Harry asked.

"This is a bit of a stretch, but we could ride my carpet, take off from the balcony - then we'd take a round-about way so that no one in Auradon sees us."

Johnny sat up. "The only problem is, how are we going to squeeze the four of us on that carpet?"

"I was actually thinking, these past few days have been revolved around Harry and me, and you two have done nothing but support us."

Johnny laughed lightly. "It's not a duty (y/n), we wanted to. That's what friends do." Uma agreed.

"Either way, take a day off tomorrow - hang out, go on a date within the castle, whatever you want. You two get some alone time, and we will as well. Harry and I will go together to search the clocktower." Might help us figure out where things are with us.

"I like the sound of that," Harry smirked.

"I'm game for it as well," Johnny added.

"Okay then, it's a plan!"

Tonight everyone slept in their respective rooms. Uma and I offered that Harry could take the couch if he wanted to, since Gil was out on a camping trip with Jay and some other dudes, but he assured that he would be fine alone. "Only wee boys are scared of sleeping by themselves." He had said. Johnny joked that he had a nightlight if Harry wanted it, which got a sarcastic "thanks" in response.

I slept better than I had in days. Even with the threat of Lydia looming above my head, just knowing that all my friends were themselves made it easier.

For the first time, I felt powerful.

Maybe power has nothing to do with magic, maybe it's just a state of mind. I can't wait for tomorrow...

Okay, so I have an important question.

Have any of you heard of an apparent Descendants 3.5 "Mal & Ben - Finally Ever After"? I'm pretty sure it's real? I really don't want to get my hopes up though!

Also, will it only be revolved around Mal and Ben...or do you think...a certain pirate...may make an appearance...?

What if we got some new content...haha just kidding...unless...?