The room

A lot of the stuff i don't mean and also don't try to find out who they are. It's a risk to everyone and you. Stay safe. It's a story for all my horny people, love y'all. I'm also trying to make them as long as I can.

The room was dark and cold, like it just came out of a civil war. I didn't like it here. I wanted to leave.
"Help!! Can anyone hear me! No one can hear me the fuck am I doing?"

Ryan: "you're a smart one, you'll be perfect.
Me: "you're gonna fucking eat me aren't you? At least I'll taste good."
Ryan: "what no we aren't gonna eat it, you're crazy."
Me: "Worth a shot at asking." I glance at him giving him a wink then heading back to the cold ass floor.

As Ryan slowly starts walking away
"Damn, thought that was gonna work." I sighed under my breath.

Ryan grabs the key from Noah and heads back to the room.
"Hey you're back!" I whisper
Ryan: "You owe me something, something big.  
Me: "and that is?" He unlocks the door pushing me to corner slightly touches his lips to mine.
He slowly takes of my clothes to reveal the white bra and underwear. He takes off his mask revealing his face. He has black hair and green eyes just like emerald.

Ryan: "I've been wanting to do this to you since you got here."
He presses his tongue at the end of my bra and slowly going down to my clit
As he takes off his pants I crawl on top of him and take off the rest and I see his throbbing member.

Ryan: "you really wanted it, huh?" I wanted it but was to afraid to admit it

I started licking the tip and working my way down.
He grunts as he started pushing my head down

I let out a slight moan as I work my way down to the balls
Ryan: "Mgnnh~" he gasped for air "fuck"
He lifts up my head and places me on all fours and faces my pussy to him
He starts rubbing my vagina and putting two fingers in and out rapidly.
Me: "Ahh fuck~" he started sucking and licking on my wet pussy while still fucking me with his fingers
Me: "fu-fuck I'm gonna~"
I let out the warm liquid as it drips down my leg and his fingers.
Ryan:  "Bad girl, now you need to clean my fingers." He opened my mouth and put his fingers in my mouth while I sucked on his fingers.
He flips me on my back and spread out my legs.
Me: "W-what are you gonna do daddy~ punish me for being a bad girl~?
Ryan: "even worse."
He opens up my ass and nudges his cock into me.

He grunts under his breath.

It hurt but all the pleasure of him made it better.
He soon put all of his dick in me and started pounded my ass.
Me: "Ahhh~." I gripped my fists tight to try to hold onto the floor put all this pressure made me move to the wall. Squishing my face.

Ryan: " Fuck I'm cu-cumming~."
As I feel his warm cum in my ass he still was fucking me. I couldn't handle it and let out an orgasm.

Me: "O-oh~ ahh fuck N-nghu" as I started cumming on his cock as he slid it out of my ass.

We laid down gasping for air. He started putting all of his clothes on started to leave. He locked the door
Ryan: "don't tell anyone about this ." He bit his lip and winked as he left.

No they won't be having kids