It was for you.

Hello! There is a new masked man, his name is scorpion and he will be introduced in this part. He will not have a huge part, since the two main characters are Noah and Ryan. He will just be there- lmao.. I changed jacks name to Ryan because I didn't like the way it sounded, let me know if you want me to change it back.

"Wait, I choose- I choose you"
Ryan: "Ah, good girl. Now let's go see your first session ."
As I thought to myself how stupid that was, I just wanted to protect him, right? "Alright, coming" I frown as I walked behind him heading towards the main room.
"So for your first training session, we will be seeing how you react with sudden movements. Sounds stupid but will help you a lot." They brought out a guy masked obviously. He introduced himself as scorpion. "So, this is the person you are talking about? She seems-" he was cut off by Noah "Just get it over with." He smirks. I tried not to look at him as much because I'll get butterflies in my stomach.
Me: "So how do we start this off?" I didn't even get an answer, they just started throwing punches around me expecting me to "block them"
"Wait- slow down, I can't do it tha-" I get punched in the face causing me to get knocked out.
"Hey- wake up, are you okay?l I open my eyes slowly blinking my eyes rapidly trying out to figure out where I am.
"H-hello? What hap-happened" Noah and Ryan responded at the same time "you got knocked out." They look at each other blankly.
They hand me water and pulled me up to sit down.
"Hmm, I expect 5 star treatment now." I laugh as I point to all of them.
Ryan: "Anything for you my lady." He picks up my hand and kisses it. I can tell Noah was furious at what he had just done.
Noah: "W-well lets not get to close to her, shall we?" He let out a chuckle of nervousness.
Ryan: "Dude, back off. She's mine, she chose me instead of you. Maybe step up your dick game." Noah looked at him then back to me doing this a few times. "W-why did you do this? I really thought I had a chance." He had tears in his eyes as he left to his room, the people behind us was just confused at all this.

I run after him "Noah! Noah please forgive me, it was for your life." He stops in the middle of the hallway. "You used me, didn't you?"
Me: "No I didn't, he said I had to choose. If I chose you, I-I would have to see you get beat until you die. I start sobbing. I am sorry, I didn't want to pick him." He turns around kissing me on his lips. His lips were smoother than last time. We hear a voice at the end of the hallway.

There we go, finally finished. I'll get my update game back on track. Thanks for being patient!