The hotel

Before I start, it's like 2 am so they're mistakes here. Ignore those please ✨✨

"Well, look at what we have here." He chuckled. I couldn't tell who it is, but it sounded like Ryan.
"Ryan- is that you?" I say trying to find the light switch Noah was still on the wall frozen from the kiss.
I hear something dropping to the floor "Noah! Noah! Answer where are you!" I say in a panic.
I slowly start to feel dizzy, I blink trying to regain my eyesight, but it's all black. I then pass out in someone's arm.
I wake up to the car radio on full blast. "Hel-hello?" I blink a few times to get used to the light.
Ryan: "Ah, you're awake. we will be home soon. Go back to sleep." He smiles and he looks in the car mirror. "Wheres n-Noah?" I asked frantically. He doesn't respond. "What did you do to him?" I start to get more worried

20 minutes later we arrive at a hotel. He takes me out and brings me inside to get a room.

Me: "Where is Noah?! Please tell me!" He still hasn't responded to my questions.
Ryan gets the room and we head up. He checks behind himself to make sure I haven't escaped.
We get to the room he unlocks the door and places his stuff on the nearest chair.
Ryan: "You know, you lied to me. Bad girl." He then proceeds to push me on the bed.
"R-Ryan what are you doing, you don't have to do this." I ask trembling. He puts his finger on my mouth to shush me.
He takes off my pants and shirt. Leaving me in a black lace bra and white underwear.
Ryan: "Oh god, I missed doing this. I'm going to make you stop walking." He turns around to grab something from his bag, I took this as an opportunity to escape. I grabbed my clothes and ran to the door. I unlocked it, and ran as fast as I could down the stairs. I think he noticed I was gone since I started hearing footsteps running around.

I quickly put on my clothes, heading towards the entrance. I still didn't know where Noah was, but I decided to look in the truck of my car, and-