the Run away

I don't even know where this story is going, so- I also want to thank everyone for reading this story, I'm honestly surprised people are reading this. Love y'all

I see Noah's body tied up in rope and duct tape on his mouth. I grab him out, untie him and try to wake up him. "Fuck" I whisper to myself.
Noah: "I-is that you." I was so happy he was alive I pick him up and try to run away from the hotel.

We made it to a little cafe where we sat down and try to catch our breaths.
"Hey, dude are you okay? What happened?" I had so many questions but decide to limit them.
Noah: "I can't really remember,I just remember hearing your voice yelling. It was so black, I couldn't see anything thank you for helping." He says with a small smile. He groans in pain.
Me: "Here lets try to find some stuff to help you out."

We walk around town surprised to see a cvs down the block. I get some food, wrap, pain killers, and water.
"Here this will help." He grabbed them from me. He takes his shirt off. I blush at the sight of his abs
He laughs as he says "Take a picture, it will last longer." I stop staring at embarrassment.
Me: "Oh- uhm sorry." He grins at me, wrapping his wounds with the wrap. I gave him the water and pills.
"This will help with the pain." He swallows them dry, and drinks the water after.

He yawns as he lays down on the floor, I pick his head up and put him on my lap. I start massaging his head, as he fell asleep. "I love you Noah." I thought I saw him smile, but he was just sleeping.
I decide to get some sleep to wondering where Ryan went. I laid down thinking about Noah, slowly falling asleep.