Its him or me.

I'm trying my best not to put smut in every chapter so like that sucks. Listen to the song for some music if you don't have Spotify.

I walked back to the apartment, I didn't want to leave I could get fucked again. Just the thought of it makes me wet

Noah: "why the hell do you walk so fast, I fucked you so hard. How are you even walking." He giggled as he kept walking forward. I could have ran but he would easily kill me.

Me: "How about you shut the fuck up and show me the way." We soon got to the place and was greeted with many people.
Ryan: "Seems like you were out late, care to explain?"
Noah: "Yo dude, she tried escaping, I found her though." We didn't wash our clothes so there was a huge white stain on the back of my pants.
Me: "Kinda sucks he found me. I look over at him and wink at him.
Ryan: "Well, we have a an offer for you. You help us with whatever we need, and we will give you food, shelter, and water. I looked shocked, why did they need my help? "I already have a house, don't need another one."
Noah: "Well about that, we kinda sold your house and bribed you parents so they wouldn't tell." I wasn't shocked at this one actually, still kind of sad though. "So, we got a deal or not?"
Me: "I don't have a house, but only deal if I don't have to stay in that room anymore.
"Then it's a deal." Jack pulled me over to the stairs "Why were you with him? Did he hurt you?" He checked around and saw the white stain on my pants. "What is this?"
Me: "Ryan it's not what it seems like, we did n-nothing. I swear."  He takes me over to the third floor. He stays silent for a little "Did he make you feel good?"
Me: "U-uhm, we didn't do anything."
Ryan: "I don't mind, but I thought you were mine. He pulls me over to the wall and presses his forehead against mine, I could feel his breathing on my neck. I thought you were gonna be mine forever, guess not. You have to choose now. Me or him. If you choose him I will tie you up and kill him in front of you. Choose wisely" he smirks as he leaves.
Me: "Wait Ryan, I choose-"

I'm trying to find as much time as to write these, and again sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger c;