2

/i don't proof read!/ EDITED!!)

                 /Anaya POV/

"Girl i will smack the living shit out of you stop playing " Spade said bucking at me. "See now you doing to much acting stupid and shit"i said rolling my eyes and walked into the supermarket to get some snacks and sweets .

The  supermarket was beat down as hell ,like they usually rob it shit better wait till im gone to do it tho.

I grabbed a lays ,two fruit snacks with a pepsis and went to grab some snickers too . going up to the cashier i waited on her to tell me how much they cost.

"That will be 5 dollars "she said holding out her hand,i gave her the 5 dollars flat ,i walked out with my things in my hand going over to the boys ,walking over there i seen some different boys over there also  walking over ,i heard T1 kissed his teeth looking upset.

I looked over to spade and ask him wassup ,"don't worry about it "he said before listening back to what was happening.

"Naw cause why you treating my sister like she sum bitch "ole dude said ,"matter fact where da lil bitch at"he added looking over our lil group he stopped at me and mugged me while npi mugged back BOO BITCH GIMMIE MY FACE BACK TF!

"Fuck you staring at bitch "he said still mugging me,"you staring at me like NO BITCH gimmie my face back tf"i said making a wft face."so you da one taking my sis nigga?"he ask stepping closer to me,"she wish i was now back tf outta my face before i let my brother beat yo ass"i told em pushing him back a lil he ,he raised his hands like he was about to hit me pretty sure he was but rell punched him down and start beating him,while the rest hype him up.

"Come on"i looked over at who said that and saw T1 with a pissed off look on his face fuck do you nigga, I wasn't too sure since yesterday his ass claimed me and took my food so no,he saw i wasn't moving and kissed his teeth coming over and yanked me when i say yanked i mean he yanked me to the car.

He got in driving off ,i guessdd back to the house. Just as i thought back to the house,"can you take me home ion wanna be around here rn?i ask him,ke kissed his teeth and rolled his eyes,"bi- girl "he started but didn't bother.

"No"he spoke getting out.

I heard the boys loud ass mouth causing me to stir in my sleep they wont stop talking so i Open my eyes all i see is phones, "get those stuff out my damn face" i said getting up .

"Mean ass i see why T1 likes you" Spade said pointing over at him who was busy playing the game

"Get out my fucking room "he said not evening looking.

"Spade come here" i said getting up and walking out the room we was all in dragging him down to the kitchen.

"Tell me everything cause that nigga claim me yesterday " i rolled my eyed folding my hands. " you heard him" him laughed.

"But he just met me!"i said, cause this wasn't making sense.

"You will see"he said walking out, i walk over to the the fridge taking out my pepsis that i still hadn't drink yet, then went in the living room .

I didn't have my phone on me it was up stairs still,groaning i got back up and went to the room .

All eyes were on me,i seen that my brother wasn't here."Give us a minute "t1 said to everyone, they all smirked and walked out.

"You know? "He ask pausing the game looking at me,i just nodded a yes to him.

"Don't do that"he said, "what?"i asked .

"Nod, i want a yes or no"he said .

"Yeah"i said," how do you even like me and you don't know me you literally just met me!"i ask frowning.

"One day me and the boys was out at the mall where you happen to be we all saw you and some girl laughing like fools we expect Rell was likd damn them girls fine but my attention was on you ,your skin was glowing and shit and you looked like you was about your shit ,i was like im finna step but then Rell was like that's my baby sis so i just didn't bother but damn i wanted you and i always get what i want .sooo i ask spade to look through Rell stuff and find out some stuff about you"he finished.

"Well what did you find out? "I ask in a duh tone, "your nineteen ,your favourite colour is blue ,full name is Anaya Jaylen Frost ,should i go on?"

"Ion even know shit about you" i said walking over there to grab my phone.

"My name is Tyrone Sade Wright and im 20"he said.

"20?i ask to be sure i heard right. "yeah,i talked to your parents already and i have permission to make you mine" he said.
Well i do like them a lil older ..😰

Don't be toxic don't be toxic. ....i spoke to my self tho.

"Don't worry nun toxic over here"he laugh, shit i said that out loud damn.

"I ain't forcing you into nun "he spoke turning back to his game.

       /T1 POV/
NEXT DAY/

After we talked a lil bit more we decided on that it was just us but not a deep relationship shit i was cool with whatever.

She stayed for 2 more hours and then dipped.

"So what happened? " A asked , " fuck up"i said chuckling.

"Thats my best friend i can ask her nigga"he said rolling his eyes ,"then do it my nigga"i said not really caring .

"Bet"he said taking out his phone and dial Naya number and putting it on speaker.

"Hello"i heard Naya  voice said.

"Heyy best friend, gimmie the tea with you and T1?"he asked,i heard naya kissed her teeth before saying "mind ya business best friend "and hanging up.

Me ,gunz and spade busted out laughing while A kissdd his teeth.

"See amma un best friend her ass "A said, "my nigga you doing too much "gunz said taking a hit from his blunt.

It was 1pm in the evening and we was all here smoking blunt.

"IM UP IN THIS BITCH" Naya loud ass said coming into the room with a girl behind her.

"Shut up man you loud"spade said.

"Naww nigga this ain't ya house so fuck up outta here" naya said giving him the middle finger .

"Why you busting through my door"i asked her,"cause nigga you shit was unlock suppose i was the opps ,you dumb asses will  be dead already "she said rolling her eyes.

"You was that girl from the mall with naya right?" A asked .

"Yes she is my best friend, everyone say hey to Ishi "she said, showing her friend.

"Ouuu i want her" gunz said licking his lips.

" sucks to be you ,ion want you"her best friend said looking at him weird.

"Naww ,best friend i want her "A said.

"Didn't you just said you un best friend her like 15 minutes ago"spade asked.

"He what? !"naya asked

"Issa lie best friend i sweh I didn't say shit "A said defending him self.

"Shut up !"naya said rolling her eyes."so we gone ignore the fact that she did my nigga grimy?"i ask laughed, "you had to say sum" gunz glared at me.

"Best friend which one you want?"she added asking Ishi ,and she shrugged looking over at spade and nodded.

~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER SOON😗

So this chapter is edit :
I changed her agr from 18 to 19 since the comments were whew✋.

But i think this better than before.