26.

Yall want it to be a prank huh?

Lets see.

One month later
Tyrone pov

I should shoot this bitch right now!  Fucked up my whole ass relationship with naya.

I was the doctors office with my so called babymama and i wanted a DNA test to see it its really mine.

We had just gotten it back, and when i reaf through all of it quickly i was pissed.

I didn't fuck this girl when i was naya like nun at all ,shit i make sure i got her off long ago before i got naya.

Bitches be bonkers i swea.

I want to empty a whole clip on her crawny ass did right now I couldn't.

"Thanks doc "i nodded at him then looking at the bitch "let's go!" I smiled, just to let her feel like shit is good but im gone murder her ass got me fucked up on my top.

"This isn't the way to my apartment "she frowned as  i took a turn to the killing warehouse ,yes we have a killing ware house.

"Where you taking me?"she asked as i sense worried in her voice.

As i came to the the house i parked the car ,grabbing my gun from under the seat.

"You fucked up my relationship bitch ass ,im dumb too for not remembering when i last fuck you which was long time ago but you and that baby ain't gone live "

"Now get the fuck out and walk ,don't even start no shit" i barked.

(Its night almost 1 in the morning so lets skip ahead)

I watched as her whole body shooked as i empty the whole clip.

"Ayye dispose of this her stuff"i told a worker, i made sure to take a picture so naya could see it.

Fast forward to when he met up with naya.

"You didn't have to kill her" naya frowned.

"Tuh girl get yo ass on "

"Lets go home i need some killer hood ass dick"she grabbed my hand dragging me to my car.

"Happy for my dick and shit"i joked.

Wanted it to be a prank tuh it was real but it ain't his baby and he didn't cheat.
Tyrone don't member who he be fucking💀😭theee ghetto .

Its late late so this is rushed.

Stay tune.

I wanna go out with a bang. ....shit i might kill every body at the same time😗😮lets see