5

/ANAYA POV/

"What the fuck are you playing " ishi asked coming into my room.

"GTA" i told her simple she just shook her head plopping down on my bed.

Right now in gta i was driving so fucking wild just to get away from the pow pow .now i wish i didn't kill that hoe ass stripper ,now i might go to jail.

Sike naw bitch.

"NAYA COME HERE REAL QUICK "i heard rell yelled from across his room,kissing my teeth and pausing the game i made my way over to his room.

He looked all excited and shit.

"Leeyah is pregnant " he said .

Wait what!!

"AUNTY ME PLEASE" i yelled jumping up and down and then hugged him telling him congratulations.

"Lemme yah phone "i said to him,"for why?"he asked giving me it ,i didn't answer him i went on his camera and infront of his mirror taking a picture sending it to my phone i walked back over to my room.

I turned off the game and ask ishi where spade and em at. Cause they suppose to pick us up.

 Cause they suppose to pick us up

55k

Its.naya: juss cause my brother got me this shirt💀i had to use his phone 💀

DahrealT1: i don't like that shirt amma burn that shit😤 .

Itsnayaa : @dahrealT1 do it and we fighting 😗

Its.ishi.baby : best friend.

"Lets go on a date" i heard T1 say coming into his room.

"Huh?"

"If you can huh then you can hear"he said. Smart ass.

"When?"i ask ," tonight so go home and get ready"he said shooing me out the room and going towards the car.

Damn i need my own car .

"Amma be back round 7 so be ready or else "he said ,i nodded and went inside greeting my parents and then went up to room.

Putting my phone on charge i looked at the time and it was 5:59 pm so i looked for my outfit and went and hopped in the shower.

~

Unplugging the flat hair i made sure my hair was done straight before starting on my make up.

Keeping it light and simple i nodded at my handy work.i went on my night stand looking at the time on my phone and the time was now 6:45 i got time.

Going downstairs in my robe ,my parents were watching a movie something they always do talking bout they on a date and don't disturb them.

Walking into the kitchen i grab three fruit snacks and a bottle of water and went back upstairs to my room.

Plopping down in my bed with the fruit snacks and water i took my phone off charge and look at my notifications ,i had gotten a text for Tyrone, it was sent   2 mins ago.

Reading it i quickly texted him back.

Big boss 💕: im driving over there now.

Me:  putting on my clothes now😗.

Eating one of the fruit snacks i got up and putted on my dress.  Looking in the mirror making sure its on properly .yeah i look nice pooh😗

"NAYA! Someone is here  for you"- I heard my mom yelled. Yelling back a quick coming to her i grab the water and the next fruit snacks with my phone and went downstairs.

"Bye mom !bye dad"i said hugging them each and walked out to the drive way going in the front of T1 car seeing him smirk at me then driving off.

"You clean up nice"he said rubbing my hands with one hand while the other one was on the steering wheel.

"You too" i said observing him then plugged in my phone to the aux cord.

55k likes

55k likes

Itsnayaa:  out with big boss💕😗 yessir.

Its.ishi.baby :  that type a shit i fw💪😗
ItsAnigga: big boss my ass😂👀
Richniggaspade: ouuu big boss 😉👀
Bigboiigunz: 😍💕 bestie fine.
Leeyah305: sister💕😚

I DON'T PROOF READ.
SRRY FOR ERRORS.

I KNW ITS SHORT IM SORRYL

STAY TUNE.

😚💕