10.

DAY BEFORE NAYA BIRTHDAY.

ANAYA POV.

88k likes

88k likes.

Itsnayaa: few more hours yessir 💸🎉🎉

I have a sister that is 15 years old her name is Naomi, i picked her out at the adoption centre, im hoping i can spend some time with her after my birthday and all.
T1 them killed the niggas who shot at me,ishi and spade is back together not surprised,rell was heated that i didn't tell him, but his girl is pregnant he don't need to do nun stupid.
I started to move in my apartment, i bought some stuff with the money rell gave me.i will start doing hair after my birthday and the apartment is fully furnished.

Oh i met tryone sister and mom yesterday, me and both of them kick it off prettu good so thats a good thing.

I also learned that his father left couple months after his sister was born  and that tryone hated him real bad.

Gunz and the girl from other day is still together she doesn't hang round us and we don't really talked.

Right now they boys went off to play some game on the court while me ,ishi and leeyah was talking .

A little boy then came running up to talking about help, he looked around 4 ,looking down at him i asked what's wrong.

"My mom is beating my sister really bad!"he said crying .

"Where?!"i asked worried, he pointed over to a house that look run down,me and the girls went over there going into the house.

Inside look worse than outside, i gave the little boy to ishi and went over to the lady beating her daughter.

I pushed away the lady amd grabbed the little girl giving her to leeyah.