16

New characters!🌌
⬇this is shay
Her full name is Layshay Yanni Pinnock ,she is 20 years old ,she lives in atl Georgia (they all lived there) she is in Bahamas for a lil vacation with her friend.
She is hella funny and likes to dress. Nickname- shay and lay.

⬇This is kayHer full name is kayla Loni Henry she is 20 years old she also lives in atl and she is friends with shay

⬇This is kay
Her full name is kayla Loni Henry she is 20 years old she also lives in atl and she is friends with shay .she loves to dress. Nickname- kay

NOW ONTO THE STORY

NOW ONTO THE STORY

/BAHAMAS ,SOUTSIDE /

/GUNZ POV/

"Mann get yo ass up we in Bahamas "I heard Ajay (A real name ) "so tf that got to do with me"i asked irritated looking on my phone .

"Nigga if you don't get yo damn ass off the bed im gone push yo ass off and drop you ass over the balcony! "He said getting ready to push me but i got up and went to sit on the balcony.

"Yo just made it easier fah a Nigga " i heard him mumbled before he walked off. Dumb ass.

"Yooo we going to a beach party "i heard spade in the room now.

"What time it starts? "A asked him.

"it started already so get yo asses dresse"spade said then i heard the door open the close.

I made my way over to room to get dress.

Cause i want a bitch bad!

NAYA POV.

(Its Tyrone birthday that's why they in bahamas,i switched plots after the last chapter )
"Mmm ,right there daddy !"i moaned as ty dick was in me.

"Owww!"i shouted out in pain as he slam hard in me.
He started slow at first then he picked up his pace.

"Can't take dick ha?!"he asked slapping my ass,i didn't answer him as i tried not to cry.