8.

/FEW WEEKS LATER/

/  ANYA POV/

"Mann i quit cause theses bitches got me fucked up!"i exclaim to my boss taking up my belongs getting ready to head out.

"Thats right bitch be gone " tall long ass bitch girl said.

After taking up my stuff and walking with my car keys in my hand, since ole girl was by the door i made sure to spit right in her face .walking out going to my car .

Unlocking my phone i called Ishi telling her im on my way.

We was going to the mall to shop for my birthday.

                        /TERELL POV/

"Mann Naya birthday is a week away and i don't know what to get her" T1 said rolling his weed.

"Get her an iPhone 11 " A said smoking his blunt.

"An apple watch " gunz said.

"Get her some sneakers she loves sneakers"i told him taking a sip of my henny.

"Fuck it amma buy whole heep of shit "he said.

"I think Ishi cheating on me" spade said.

"Why you think so?"gunz asked him.

Her ass always doing sneaking shit on her phone and stuff " he explained.

"Her ass too soft fah that trust me!"i told him.

"Mann lemme find out naya doing that shit and im gonna knock her ass out fuck that amma shoot both of em" T1 said.

"My sister don't entertain thesd foo niggas "i said feeling proud.

"Bitch asses always in my mans place "i heard naya voice said coming in.

"Girl fuck you bros before hoes"spade said rolling his eyes.

"Naw nigga don't let me knock out yah shit my sister not a hoe fuck outta here!"

                             /T1 POV/

"Now i know you ass didn't just call my girl a hoe  fuck outta here!"i said mugging him.

" see spade amma ignore yah ass"  Naya said coming over to kiss ,i kissed her and and asked if she was good.

"Yeah im straight " she said taking a sip of my liquor before going up stairs with Ishi behind her.

"ISHI DONT STEAL MY SHIT!" I yelled after her.

"YO SHIT WACK "i heard her ass yelled back.

"Is ya girl steal sum amma shoot her up "i told spade in all seriousness.

"The fact that he serious "A said laughing, "she ain't my girl no more she belongs to da street"spade kissing his teeth.

" niggas be bonkers! " i heard Naya voice again causing me to turn around.

"Niggas mad that they got caught cheating and when we run shit back on them we belong to the streets ."she once said again and we was now blessed with Ishi presence.

Aww shit!

"Shit look like i gotta dress up as streets to get niggas attention! "Naya spoke again.

Some thing ain't right .

"What you talking about ?!"gunz asked her.

Kissing her teeth she answered him,"  as i said niggas bonkers " .