23.

Two days later.

Tyrone POV.

I missed naya crazy ass so damn bad,i fucked up real badd. I haven't spoken to the girl i fucked since ishi beat her. I also haven't had sex with no one since then.

When i spoke to naya on live the other day ,i just wanted her home in my arms ,it wasn't the same everyone here misses her real bad.

I didn't know she know bones and em but bones told me its glock best friend.

I didn't lean much on it since .....well yeah. ...

"Nigga lets go we have a drop"Gunz said getting up,i snapped out my thoughts i got up ,i touched my gun that was in my pocket, i grab my phone and car keys.

And me and gunz made our way to my other car,its a 2020 honda the latest one.

Starting up the car i backed out the driveway speeding of down the street.

Gunz grabbed the aux cord and pop out by polo g and lil tjay came on.

"We pop out a your party,im with the gang
And its gon' be a robbery, so tuck ya chain
I'm a killer ,girl,im sorry ,but i change
We ain't aimin' for your body,shots hits yout brain .

We came from poverty, man ,we ain't have a thing
It's a lot of animosity, but they won't say my name
Them killers rock witj me,lil nigga ,don't get banged.
Cause they'll do the job for me while i hop on a plane"we rapped pulling up to the spot where the drop was at.

*ion own no rights to this song! *

As i was getting out my phone rang off,looking at the caller id i was shocked to see its naya.

lil babyy💕🎯 is calling, i answered it leaning on my car door.

"Wassup?"i asked,"where ever you are go away get the fuck outta there !"she said worried.

"What you talking about?"i asked frowning.

"Tyrone get the fuck outta there mannn!"she snapped .

"Tell me wassuo first ","i had a dream you got shot ,now where ever you are go home Tyrone "she said hanging up.

Just then gun shots were heard ,aww hell no.

"Yoo lets go" i said to gunz hoping in the car along with me,i drove off fast,they were now driving behind us shooting .

"The guns in the back shoot shoot at these nigga !"i yelled to gunz passing a red light .

It was 7pm so it's not a lot of traffic now.

"My name ain't gunz for nun!"he smirked shooting them .

"Ohh shit hold on"i yelled going left then right then left again.

I heard sirens in the distance, now the fucking police!

---------

Naya pov.
( you know how that goes!)

After i called him i took a shower and plopped down in my bed on instagram. Posting the pic to both my accounts.

❤💬↗

❤💬↗

Aj.baby : 🎯💕

❤💬↗@lulpretty

❤💬↗
@lulpretty.naya : 💕 prettiest up in Chicago too 🎯💕

@lonibonnie :  stop capping 😩💀
@its.ishi.baby : imy😤
@reily.frost : tf you at😑👀
@itsAjay: she got thick 😩😭
@Bigbank.leeyah: ❤😤
@Itsyahboii.Rell: baby sis💅💕
@Freshtodeath.glock: i should just beat yo ass😤😤

I was going home tomorrow nobody knows tho.