Chapter Eleven - The Tour

Rolling under his covers, Carlos couldn't seem to fall asleep after coming home from the party. Shifting himself towards his window, he opened his eyes slowly and caught the sun shining into his eyes. It's strong light motivated him to sit himself and clear the crusty flakes near his eyes. Finally feeling awake, he threw the covers aside and heard the sound of metal clanging with others talking. "Who could be here? That doesn't sound like the other." Talking to himself with a dry throat, he put on a pair of shoes and roughly fixed his messy hair before walking down the hall to find some unfamiliar faces talking to his friends. Turning their heads slowly, the group glanced towards Carlos and gestured for him to come over. While walking towards them, he tried to see how many of them were here, "What's going on here? I don't remember hearing that you all were going to come over." Standing at the end of the hallway, he looked towards the front door and noticed Maya leaning up against the door frame. Sharing a friendly glance, the two that stood near the group stood up from the couch. "Don't worry. We're here to give you guys a tour of Inferium. On behalf of King Xander. He just wants you all to feel accustomed to the town since you're going to be here for a long period of time. So, he sent us three to help you meet everyone in the town. I hope you don't refuse. We were just telling your friends." Speaking softly and calmly, the dark haired guy wearing a leather jacket smiled as his friend beside him stood up as well. "Yup. It'll be great for you guys to find out to get some supplies or know about the greatest hangouts in town. So how about it? You ready?" Brushing back his hair, he pulled out a map of the town and faced it towards the group.

Glancing towards the guys, "Sounds great. When will this tour happen?" Leaving Angel confused, Carlos faced the one with the leather jacket. "It'll be starting right away. The tour will take some time so we don't want to hold you the entire day." Huffing softly, Carlos crosses his arms. "We'll miss training for today if we go with you right now. It's not my call but I'm going to train and I'll meet up with you later. If you guys want to go with them now. That's your choice but just remember that we have that tournament next week. We have to do good. To prove that we belong here." The two of them looked towards the group and waited for their response. Angel stood up and stretched his arms, "Don't worry. We'll be ready by then. Let's relax for today." The rest of the group stood up and nodded. Each of them agreed with Angel. "We'll catch you later. Let's get this tour started," Holding his hand, Anthony shook hands with both of them. Gareth and Luis stood behind them, still feeling slightly dazed from the party. "Sorry about this. We'll be at the center of town. See you there." Maya gestured for them to follow as Carlos went back to his room to change. Angel rushed to the front of everyone and leaned inwards towards Maya, "This is going to be fun. You guys know where to get some good food?" Leaving all together, they walked outside and left Carlos alone.

The second they walked outside and the door behind them closed loudly. Gareth noticed that when they walked outside, a vehicle was waiting for them. "Woah! I didn't think you had any vehicles here." Luis's facial expression changed as he saw the vehicle before them. Made completely out of metal and was open in the back for many passengers. Fit for almost ten to fifteen. "It's one of the newest things here in Inferium. This is the first prototype. Hop in. Let's see how fast this baby can get us to town." Leaving Maya in the back with Carlos's group. The two guys jumped in the front and started the vehicle. A small beeping sound was heard followed by a large pattern of small whistles were heard before it finally stopped making noise and completely turned on. "Everybody hop in the back with me." Steadily climbing into the back, Maya positioned herself near the side and held on tight. Quickly jumping into the back was Luis, "Don't have to tell me twice." Angel followed along by jumping pretty high and landing perfectly on the back. Anthony and Gareth both entered calmly. Each of them grabbed part of the vehicle and held on tight.