How Can I Make Nice?

Waking up to the smell of pasta I rolled out of bed to open the door.

A maid with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes startled and held the food up.

Lisa stood behind her patiently.

Opening the door wider I took the tray and brought it to my bed with a quiet thank you to the woman. Lisa followed me in. 

“Lisa, where are the boxes of all my stuff? I asked you not to open them.” I asked between noodles, Mother would have a heart attack if she saw me like this.

Eyes red, nose stuffy, cheeks blotchy, mouth stuffed with noodles. 

“Your mother found them and asked me to get rid of them.” Lisa said sadly, she opened her mouth to say more but I cut her off.

Jumping up the noodles spilled across the bed and Lisa gasped, immediately attempting to clean it up.

Running out of the room I searched the building for my mother, rage pushed me as I stormed through the halls.

Once I found her room I slammed the door open, leaning heavily against the doorway as I panted. 

“What in God’s name are you doing! How dare you-”

Her screech was cut off as I marched up to her. 

“How dare I? HOW DARE I? How dare you! They were mine! Mine! How could you do this to me?” I screamed at her, tears falling down my cheeks.

After all these years, I made the same mistake again and again.

I thought she actually cared.

But she doesn’t.

I am nothing but a way of furthering her wealth. 

A loud clap resonating throughout the room, then the pain sprouted across my cheek and I stared at the far wall. 

“That is quite enough. I won’t have a thankless child raising her voice at me. The disrespect! You are going to marry Hatake, you are going to give him a child, and you are going to do it all while smiling! Do you understand
(Y/N)!” Her voice rose with each word until she was screaming at me hatefully.

Clenching my fists I nodded my head sharply, swiftly turning to leave. 

“Drake dear, escort this petulant child back to her room. Don’t let her leave.” Mother ordered our servant Drake.

He was a tall man with slicked-back black hair and thin pale skin. His eyes are a cruel brown.

He nodded briskly and snatched my elbow, walking back to my room.

Once we got there I waited for him to leave but he didn’t, he just silently stared at me.

Huffing I opened and slammed the door shut.

But still, he did not leave.

Sliding against the wall I banged my head against the plaster. 

“How could they do this to me? Hatake, Mother, the Sandaime.” I whispered, tears beginning to form again.

A light breeze wafted through the room and I looked to the open window.

Getting up I glanced out of it. It was a large drop, but maybe...

I looked back to the bed with uncertainty, but nothing was waiting there for me.

My mother made sure of that.

Looking back out the window determinedly I nodded my head. 

Finding a pair of scissors on the desk to my right, along with a bunch of paper and pens.

I debated if I should write a letter or not, but decided against it.

Gripping the scissor tightly I began to raggedly cut the dress I was wearing.