Tobio Kageyama (M*) Queen of The Court

||| First Time, Quiet Reader, Oral (Receiving and Giving) Salty Kageyama|||

Wc: 3343

"HAHHH?! You're telling me, that you and y/n haven't had sex!? You guys have been dating for 2 years!" Tanaka practically wheezed.

The volleyball team Karasuno had been bunking out in a small dorm-like house for the weekend. They had a tournament here on the following Monday, leaving everyone at the edge of their seats.

Kageyama, my boyfriend of 2 years dragged me along to watch him play. He's always been so confident in his abilities and wanted to show off what he learnt over the time with his new team.

Sugawaru slapped the back of Tanaka's head, earning a scowl from him.
"It's called a private life for a reason." Suga scolded, holding up a finger. Tanaka crossed his arms, slouching in his seat pouting.

Kageyama's vein was practically popping out of his temple.

"We were planning on doing it!" He barked, slamming his fists onto the table they were all eating at.

I hid my face in my hands, leaning back in my chair trying to drown out the pathetic argument of our sex life. We had never even discussed about doing it! What the hell is he trying to prove?!

Tsukishima was holding back his laughter. "I feel bad for the poor girl, she probably feels like she's not enough to satisfy you." He said, picking up his chopsticks and finishing the rest of his meal in front of him.

In a way, Tsuki was right. It wasn't that I wasn't entirely insecure of my abilities or body, I was just nervous of how it would all play out.

Kageyama looked at me after Tsukishima said that, analyzing my expression. He returned back to Tsuki, his hands pale from clenching his fists.
"You have no fucking say in our damn relationship!" Kageyama growled, shaking a fist at the arrogant blonde.
Tsuki only laughed, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Well if you're not going to please her, I might as well." Nishinoya threatened, winking at the raging Kageyama. His words only agitated him more.
"Noya! Don't say things like that!" Daichi exclaimed, his eyes widened.

Kageyama stood up, slamming his hands on the table. The chair flew behind him, his head facing towards the table.

"Come on y/n." Kageyama demanded, taking my hand and leading us upstairs.

"OI! Kageyama san! You haven't finished your meal!" Hinata waved, shouting at him. He was quickly elbowed in the hip by Sugawaru.