Akaashi||| Delicate (Part 2)

Delicate: Part 2

       It's been weeks since that dramatic incident between Akaashi and I. We've been avoiding each other despite being in quite a few of the same classes, which has been unfortunate.

Each day I think about him. What does he think of me now? Has he moved on? His feelings towards me may have been temporary for those times we spent together. Nothing other then puppy love. I may still be a bit pissed off at him, but that doesn't hide the beaming truth that my desire of his lips meeting mine had come true. Yet, I ruined it by slapping him. It wasn't like he didn't deserve it.. he did brawl with his best friend.

I sighed, fiddling with my pencil between my fingers. Mindlessly, I caught myself staring at Akaashi which sat a couple rows away from me, two seats up. I scowled in embarrassment. No matter how hard I try, I always seem to drift back to thinking of him.

"Y/n. Is there a problem? You have no time to be day dreaming when your average is below the entire class." The teacher snapped, tapping the ruler he had in hand a couple times on my desk to alert me. I perked up immediately, my face flushing red.

"N-No sir there isn't." I stumbled on my words as I straightened my posture.

"I've been meaning to talk to you anyways. Stay after class." He then turned to look at Akaashi who had his eyes glued to me. He averted them to the teacher who then spoke. "I need you to stay as well Akaashi. I expect you both to be at my desk once the bell rings." He commanded before continuing his lesson.

My eyes widened at his words. Akaashi? Me? After class? For what!? Sure, I may be borderline passing this class. But what's it got to do with Akaashi?! A.K.A my former crush of which I've been avoiding in hopes of loosing all feelings that had developed around him!

I mentally slapped myself, grimacing at my paper of nonsense that I had scribbled down. Nothing made sense to me anymore.

*********************
Akaashi's POV

       I noticed the obvious expression of dreadfulness that was plastered on her face. She was always an open book. Before it was cute at how easy I could tell her feelings by just looking at her. Now, it's painful. Each time I see her, she seems to have a gloomy expression. The bags under her eyes had gotten deeper each week, and she had seemed to even become paler. She didn't look well. Though, what was I supposed to do about it?

Class ended shortly after the discussion between the teacher, y/n, and I. The two of us came up to the desk, keeping distance from one another. Her eyes were glued to her hands. She fiddled with her fingernails, attempting to distract herself from me.

"So, as you know y/n. You've been dragging your ass in this class. You're barely passing each exam, and I doubt you'll be able to finish this class without assistance. Akaashi over here has been the best student in my class, and I think it's the only exception for him to tutor you to boost your grades up." The teacher explained.

I hadn't realized how terrible she had been doing. I glanced at her from the side. Her head was down, her hair covering her eyes.

"Ok." She replied with a soft voice. She picked up her bag, dismissing herself from the brief talk. Before I could leave myself, the teacher leaned over his desk, catching my attention.

"Akaashi, I trust that you'll help her become a bit more comfortable in this class. If you need any help or have any questions just come ask me. Thank you." He smiled, leaning back into his chair and fumbling with his papers.

"Yes sir." I agreed.

I met with Y/n outside the classroom. She glanced at me shortly before taking a step back. She let out a breath before speaking.