Sugawaru Koshi||| Sugar M*

||| 69, Soft Suga, Pretty Vanilla, Tall Reader||| WC: 2129

"Y/n! What are you doing here?" Suga questioned, his cheeks going a faint pink. He was wearing his signature numbered jersey with his volleyball shorts, with perspiration glazing his soft skin. His exclamation caught the attention of the others, looking our way.

" I stopped by to watch you train since practice ended early for me. I hope you all don't mind!" I smiled and waved to the others, earning a few smiles and waves in return.

Suga had a ecstatic expression, a smile practically covering his entire pretty face. I walked up to him, placing a small kiss on his right cheek, kissing the small beauty mark underneath his eye. The small action caused his cheeks to go a bright red, even the tips of his ears flushing red.

"Jee Suga! I wish I had such a pretty girlfriend like yours. You're so lucky." Nishinoya huffed, crossing his arms and bloating his cheeks out. Suga's eyes softened, still looking at me.

"I sure am." He replied, turning around to meet eyes with his members. Daichi jogged over, greeting me with a smile. He reached out for my bag, offering to hang it up.

"Why don't you come join us? I'll put your bag with the others." Daichi said. I handed him my bag with a thank you, returning my gaze to Suga. His eyes were perked up, waiting for my response to training with them. I was still in my (sport) gear, so I couldn't see why not.
"If you don't mind! I'm not great at volleyball, but I'm willing to learn." I answered, patting Suga's head. He pouted, since I was silently teasing how I was a couple inches taller than he was.

"Y/n, it's sad that you have to bend down to kiss the cheek of your boyfriend." Tsukishima laughed, having the volleyball in the palms of his hands. His glasses gleamed white against the gym's lights, giving him a smart ass look which pissed me off.

"What are you trying initiate? You're the one who has too much of a shit attitude to even attract any women your way." I seethed back, catching him off guard. Suga snickered, as well as the others. Even Yamaguchi laughed. Tsukki narrowed his eyes, returning his attention to volleying the ball.

"Y/n, practice only lasts for another 15 minutes. Afterwards, did you want to stay the night at my place?" Suga asked shyly, giving me a cute, shy smile. I nodded excitedly.

"Yes! I have this movie we can watch, I've been waiting until we had time together to see it!" I exclaimed, bouncing up and down a bit. Suga chuckled, taking my hand and taking me to the court.

We did simple drills together, while the gym was filled with yells, praises, and cheers. A few arguments between Hinata and Kageyama occurred every once in awhile, I couldn't help but laugh at their chaotic selves. Time passed quickly with Suga, he taught me how to serve, volley, pass, etc. Soon enough, everyone was already cleaning up.

"You learn quickly, sugar." Suga complimented. I giggled, heat rising to my cheeks. I loved the little nicknames he gave me, it always triggered the butterflies to start fluttering in my stomach. He took my hand, walking towards the gym doors. He picked up both our bags, and handing mine to me.

"Thanks for inviting me!" I exclaimed, waving to the Karasuno players. They waved back, then continued to clean up.
"OI! Don't forget to use protection!" Tanaka yelled, earning a childish giggle from Nishinoya. I heard a gasp come from Asahi, then a scold from Daichi. I felt my cheeks flare up from Tanaka's remark, instantly turning to Suga's reaction. He had his typical friendly smile, but painted in red.

"Their chaotic." Suga stated, earning a giggle from me. His fingers interlocked around my hand, his larger hand engulfing mine. Even though I was considerably taller than he was, his frame was much larger.