Satori Tendou||| His (M*)

Public, Dom Tendou, Creampie, Almost caught, Aftercare
Wc: 1507

       "Y/n.. the way your tears fall make me feel powerful.. it doesn't hurt that much now does it? Or are you doing it just to push me to my limits? Because.. that's not what good girls do." Tendou said with a gleaming stare and a wicked smile.

"T-Tendou, this is embarrassing!" I whimpered against the gym storage door. A practice game for volleyball was going on, and Tendou had my face hovering over the small glass panel that revealed the sport members with his member buried deep inside me. I should've known what I was getting into when I accepted to be his.

6 months earlier...

       "T-This is for you!" I bowed nervously in front of Shiratorizawa's volleyball team. The small letter and gift I held was directed to the one and only, Satori Tendou.

Everyone's attention turned to the red head, just as shocked as he was. He looked around, assuming it was somebody else, but everyone simply looked at him. Silence overcame the gymnasium, you could drop a pin and it would echo loudly on the gym floors.

"Tendou?" Semi questioned with a raised eyebrow and paled face. He then pointed to Ushijima who still had a volleyball in hand. Even his expression seemed shocked. "N-Not him?"

I shook my head as I straightened my posture. I tried hiding my face, but it was a bright red, matching the vibrant red of Tendou's iconic hair colour.

"I-It's for Tendou. I-I really like you and I hope you accept my gift!" I stammered.

Tendou stared at the gift, debating if it was some prank. No girl had ever confessed to him. He never even thought a girl would get close to him! He was terrifying to most, and scared away any girl that was near him.

"Thank you.." He breathed out in almost disbelief. He accepted the gift, his bandaged fingers slightly brushed over my palms.

"Alright, practice is over. I expect everyone to be ready and rested for tomorrow's game! Now head out." The coach ordered. Quickly, everyone had scrambled to put away the equipment, squeaks from sneakers claimed the gymnasium. Everyone, but Tendou. He was still staring at the gift in awe.

"I should get g-going now. Sorry to interrupt your practice!" I smiled with a blush. As I was about to turn around, his hand gripped my wrist. I turned around in shock, facing him. Instantly, he let go with a soft "sorry".

"Let me walk you home?"

Back to present

       Ever since then, he has been the sweetest, kindest, funniest boyfriend I could ask for. Though, there was a side to him I didn't expect.

"Don't make any noise or everyone will turn this way, and see your pathetic expression. You know what happened last time, don't you~?" He sang. His long fingers traced my stomach to my breasts, cupping them in his hands.

He tends to enjoy humiliating me, and letting everyone know whose his.

"NgHH!" I tried covering my painful moans. But it obviously wasn't good enough for Tendou. He shoved two fingers into my mouth, thrusting them in and out of my throat. Making it even more difficult to become quiet. He never had a problem about being caught, so he loved to torture me in a way of pure humiliation. In a way, I enjoyed it too.

"Ah.. you tightened up? You like the rough treatment, don't you doll?" He purred against my ear. His hips thrusted at an insane pace, easily keeping rhythm thanks to his athlete stamina.