Nishinoya Yuu||| Princess (Part 2) M*

"Hey Y/n! Why don't you come to practice with me? I want you to be there so I can impress you!" Nishinoya cheered. We were outside the school doors where everyone was getting on the bus. Muffled chatter and laughs came from around us, everyone waiting for their bus to come.

"I don't know, Noya. What about Tsukki? Things aren't exactly great between us." I murmured. He grabbed my arms pulling me into him and wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my forehead, looking back at me.

"We'll get there a little earlier so we don't have to run into him. He's going to be on the opposite side of the court most of the time anyway. Just stick with me! I want to show you how good I've gotten!" He exclaimed. I giggled at his eagerness.

"Alright."

*******************

       The loud sounds of volleyballs hitting the gymnasium floor echoed down the streets. It seemed that Noya's version of early was much different than what I had expected. We both stood outside the gymnasium doors, the cold chill of the air hitting us both. My face was snuggled into my scarf, and my body cradled by Noya from the behind.

". Sorry, I didn't really think about the timing." Noya apologized. My heart was racing up out my chest, anxiety piled up. I don't know if I can even look at Tsukki without feeling guilty from moving on so fast. The patter of my heart seemed to echo in my earlobes, my head thumping with pressure.

Noya turned his head next to mine, realizing my anxious stance. He turned my body towards him, his thumb hooked underneath my chin, pulling it up. His face hovered above mine, his lips brushing against mine. "You don't have to come in if you don't want too, Y/n. I don't want to make you feel anxious." He said. My already red cheeks from the cold became a even prominent cherry red. The thumping in my heart doubled just by being so close to him. It was like a daze each time I looked at him.

My heart thumped. I still wasn't used to this flirtatious nature. He placed his lips on top of mine, his separate hand rested on the middle of my back, pulling me close to his sturdy body. Even despite the heavy coat he wore, his well built body was still noticeable. I melted into the kiss, instantly my nerves calmed. The only thing on my mind was Noya. He deepened the kiss by entering his tongue inside, playing with it. I pressed my body against him as my arms entangled alongside his neck.

"Ahem."

We both flinched, pulling away from each other. Noya had a clear sight of who was behind us first, pulling me back into his chest. My face was buried in his chilled coat, his hand resting on the back of my head. It was like he was enveloping me with his protection from whoever was there.

"Nobody wants to see you sucking a girl's face off, Noya. Keep that in the sheets, will you?" A voice scoffed. It sounded familiar to Tsukki's. Out of curiosity, my head turned to face the tall blond. Once we made eye contact, his eyes encased by his glasses widened. His face paled, eyes darting from me to Noya. Oh god, oh god, oh god..! Why did I turn around?! Dammit Y/n, this is what you were trying to avoid!

Once he fully comprehended the situation his eyebrows furrowed, clicking his tongue before walking into the gymnasium. The heavy doors slammed behind him, echoing the streets.

Noya and I stood still, his arms still cradling me tightly. I had looked up at Noya, curious of his expression. He was still staring at the doors, he was biting his cheek, his eyebrows colliding angrily. His fists were clenching from behind me. He had obvious anger towards Tsukki for what he had done to me.

"Noya." I whispered in a soft tone. He looked down at me, his expression softening. I landed a quick kiss on his plush lips. "I want to see you're rolling thunder." I joked, breaking the tension. Noya smiled softly, caressing my cheek with his thumb. We both took off into the gymnasium, revealing Kageyama and Hinata arguing over a ball.