Chapter Sixteen: Newfound Name

(Third Person) P.O.V

Walking up to the Moon Dormitory door, Kaname placed his hand upon the slightly wet handle to then open the large door at once. Placing his umbrella aside to then close, he then stepped into the building, placing the umbrella in it's hold by the door. Averting his brown-red eyes upwards, the sight of Takuma, Hanabusa and Ruka all stopped in their tracks from walking passed the balcony looked down to the door as well. They watched as another person entered their home after their Dorm President. Seeing (Your name) step in, Takuma's emerald eyes widened in surprise as Ruka glared in detest of the situation she found herself in.

"Oh (Your name)!" The blond exclaimed, dropping the paper work that he was helping Hanabusa carry to his room as the vampiric male then quickly raced down the stairs. He had on crisp tan pants accompanied by a yellow soft sweater above his light blue button down for the colder weather approaching.

"Hey!" Hanabusa yelled seeing their Vice President drop everything he held straight to the floor. The blue eyed male clicked his tongue, bending down to pick up the paper work Takuma left as he stacked it on to the books he already had in his arms.

Kaname had calmly closed the door behind them with a small click as he averted his wine colored eyes to the sight of the two friends finally meeting once again.

"Takuma-! I'm so glad to see you!" (Your name) smiled, opening her arms to envelope her sunshine haired friend as he almost tackled her to the ground with his weight.

Engulfing her tightly in his arms, Takuma pulled slightly back to look down to the (Hair color) haired girl, making sure she was unharmed and okay as he assessed her features entirely.

"I can't believe you are back, oh I missed you so so much~ Please don't leave again (Your name), you can't go back-" Takuma pleaded, swinging (Your name's) upper body lightly around back and forth as a laugh escaped her lips gently, holding on to the fabric of his yellow sweater as her arms were lightly around his back.

"No no I plan to stay here now. I will not return since I am done serving them anyways. Do not worry~"

Hearing the said news, Takuma immediately wrapped his arms tighter around the girl on accordance to her promise as she gasped out.

"Ta...kuma- can't breathe-" she managed to voice, feeling the air leave her lungs by his loving and smothering embrace as he quickly then let go as he had done so just the last time as well.

"Oh yes yes~ I'm sorry~ I'm just so so happy to see you and hear you are staying. But please, I know you may be busy and probably have things to discuss with Kaname so do not let me keep you. We can catch up later~" The blond assured, looking to see Kaname placed his light brown coat up on the coat rack as he then looked back to the Night Class student's watching things unfold down below.

Ruka stared quietly, no protest formed on her soft lips to speak as she then decided to instead walk away, having Hanabusa look back to the toffee haired girl confused as to why she left.

Takuma smiled, elated at the moment as Hanabusa held his items in both hands as he looked downwards from the upper balcony to (Your name).

"Nice to see you again (Your name), it's about time you returned back to me." Aido gave a cocky smile her away as she looked up to the said confident male, seeing Takuma resume to go back up the stairway to aid Aido in carrying the paper work load as she gave a small nod and smile his way.

"It's nice to see you too Aido."

Helping him carry the belongings to his room, (Your name) then turned to look to Kaname who placed one foot upon the first stair of the staircase, looking back to her as well.