Chapter 2

You guys are so sweet! I love the comments I was getting on the 1st Chapter :) Enjoy!

Y/n

Ron finishes wrapping up one of my arms and rubs his thumb over the tape, securing it. I look up at him, pure gratitude in my eyes. "Thank you, Ron..."

He chuckles and I tilt my head, "What?" He smiles at me, "I remember when we first met..." He trails off. I tilt my head curiously once more and he chuckles again, "I remember that you used to be so bloody quiet. Never spoke to anyone that wasn't us." He gently laughs and I pout, smacking his arm lightly, "So what if I wasn't the most talkative person?"

Our laughs slowly begin to drown out and we look at each other. Not just look, but our eyes lock. We can't seem to tear them away from each other as I carefully slide closer. I gently place my hand on his cheek and he smiles. I lay my other hand on the duvet of his bed and he does as well. Our fingers intertwine and we slowly move closer, our noses just barely touching.

Just as glance down at his lips, and he does mine, I hear someone's footsteps outside Ron's room. I shrug it off until I hear them burst through the door. I jump and clutch my hands to my chest, almost falling off the bed.

"Did I interrupt something..?" I hear Harry's voice from the doorway. I look at Ron as I stand and he scrambles to pack up all the first-aid things that Mrs Weasley lent us, face and ears bright red as he does. "N-No..! You didn't i-interrupt anything..!" I lie, walking over to him in the process. I glance at Ron, then I look up at Harry, "Harry, I-I was just heading out...I suppose I'll be seeing you two later!" I smile awkwardly and swiftly walk out of the room, rushing into the one I share with Ginny and Hermione.

"I need help." I blurt out to the girls. Hermione looks up from her book and Ginny glances up at me. "What's wrong, Y/n? You look terribly flustered." Hermione says, closing her book and standing, walking over to me. "W-Well, You see...T-The thing is.." I stumble to find the right words, stuttering my way around the room.

I plant myself on my bed, tapping my thighs with my fingers nervously. Ginny squats in front of me, "You're red, yet you're pale. What's wrong?" She places a hand on my shoulder. I look at her, my heart pounding heavily in my chest to the point where you can hear it out in the open air.

"Spit it out, woman!" Hermione hops onto the bed next to me, and the mattress bounces under me. "I-I....We...R-Ron and me..." I bite my lip again, fiddling with the little red bracelet on my wrist.

"You and Ron what??" Ginny sounds eager, standing in the process. I hear a sound behind me and before I can turn around, Hermione redirects my attention to the conversation, "No! No distractions."

"M-Me and Ron...We..almost..." I decide to blurt it out as the girls are beaming with excitement, "We almost kissed."

"WHAT?!"
"REALLY?!"
"Wait. What do you mean 'almost'?" Hermione asks as Ginny squeals in front of me.

"Well...Harry walked in." I look at Ginny as she stops bouncing and stares at me with a stern glare. "Harry walked in?! Are you kidding?!" Ginny's shoulders drop as I hear two sets of footsteps coming up to us from behind.

I whip around to see Fred and George. "Ronniekins, eh? That's not a shock." They say in unison as they plop on the bed next to me and my red face.

"What're you two doing here?! How much did you hear??" I ask, whacking George on the arm, as he's closest to me. "All of it." Fred blurts.

"Fred- You- George- Why- Are you joking?!" I yell, spinning and standing up with my arms outstretched. "Nope." They both say again, smirks spread across their lips.