Chapter 10

Enjoy!

Y/n

I glance to the side, noticing Lucious walk up to Harry from the shadows saying, "Did you actually believe, or were you truly naive enough to think that children stood a chance against us?" He smirks at Bellatrix, currently holding Neville with a bloody nose. I bite my lip and look back at Harry and Lucious, the blond continuing, "I'll make this simple for you, Potter. Give me the prophecy now, or watch your friends die." He holds out his hand and Harry looks around at all of us.

I look at Ron, who's looking nervously at Harry, then I hear Neville from beside me, "Don't give it to him, Harry!" Bellatrix shushes him and taps her wand on his throat. 

I look up at Harry as he reaches out his hand in order to give it to Lucious, completely ignoring Neville's brave comment. Lucious takes it from him and gently inhales, a bright light coming from behind them. My eyes focus on what appears and, low and behold, it's Sirius Black!

"Get away from my godson." Sirius says, delivering a serious blow to Malfoy's face, making him knock onto the ground. My eyes widen and I smile a little, seeing many shines of bright light land on the ground, each revealing someone from the Order. 

They chase away all the Death Eaters holding us and now, spells are being thrown everywhere. I run up the hill and grasp my wand, running down the other side and meeting up with Ron, Neville and Ginny. Lupin takes us to Tonks, Luna, and Hermione, and now we're all crouched behind a boulder, watching subtly as Harry and Sirius fight Malfoy and another Death Eater.

Bellatrix's laugh rings through the air as the black and white clouds of smoke twist and turn through the air and chasing one another. I feel an arm around my shoulder and immediately know that it's Ron. I grasp his hand and look back over at the fight that's commencing on the hill, and Harry knocks out the Death Eater fighting with Malfoy.

"Nice one, James!" Sirius shouts, disarming Lucious in the process. Harry looks stunned as Malfoy gets shot back into the wall. 

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix's shrill voice appears on the boulder next to us and I see a bright green light hit Sirius right in the chest. 

My hands fly up to cover my mouth in a gasp as he disappears into the archway behind him. Harry almost immediately gets restrained by Lupin as he cries out in agony. My heart aches as he yells and my eyes begin to tear up as it does. I look up at Ron, who's got a solemn look on his face with his eyes squeezed shut as his best friend yells. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and see Hermione also teary-eyed. I gently place my hand on the back of his neck as he listens to Harry's cry.

Suddenly, it stops, causing me to turn around and see that Harry's ran off after Bellatrix, who made a clean getaway after murdering Sirius.

Lupin turns around looking absolutely defeated, but tells us to start following Harry anyways. We all get up and run out after him, seeing sand all over the floor and Dumbledore kneeling next to Harry as he lays painfully on the floor.

He winces and moves, but suddenly stops laying on his side, muttering, "You're the weak one..and you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.." Harry groans louder this time and suddenly moves onto his back and the sand around him begins to float, like a barricade. 

A few incredibly long seconds pass by and Ministry workers start to pour in for work, starting with Cornelius Fudge and his underling, Percy. The floating sand around Harry starts to wave away as if someone was there and they were leaving, and Fudge stops in his tracks. 

"He's back." Fudge whispers, seeing an unconscious Harry being held by Dumbledore. 

***

Very soon after that attack at the Ministry, Umbridge was fired and Dumbledore was reinstated. We were all back at school and just like that it was time to leave. I finished packing my things and it was basically the end of the feast. We're all heading out and Harry approaches the rest of us from behind, "I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me."

"What's that?" Hermione asks, matching her pace with Harry's. "That even though we've got a fight ahead of us, we've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have."

"Yeah?" Ron asks, looking at Harry as we walk, "Something worth fighting for." Harry says, gently grasping Hermione's hand and looking at the rest of us, Neville, Luna, and Ginny included.

I gently slip my hand into Ron's and he takes it, intertwining our fingers. I smile and look at the ground with a light blush on my cheeks. We enter the train and sit in our compartment, Harry and Hermione sitting across from Ron and I, the train already departing and taking us home.

This one didn't have such a long wait time! Yes, this is one of the shorter ones, but I'm not even lying when I tell you that I cried writing this one :( Since this is the last chapter here, I'm gonna open up the 6th book soon, so prepare yourselves! I can tell you now, for what I have planned, the 6th book is gonna be awesome :D Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Expect the 6th book soon!

Word Count: 901

🎉 You've finished reading The Red Head Who Stole My Heart ~•Ron Weasley x Reader•~ (Book 5; Year 5) 🎉