Chapter 7

Enjoy!

Y/n

Currently, we are in our "Theory of Charms" OWLS and I feel like I'm going to die. Does Umbridge really expect me to have learned anything on this test without having practiced it once in the class? She must be an absolute twit if she thinks anyone's going to pass like that.

She stands there staring down at all of us in her pink jumper with her ridiculous smile and her hands clasped together. I look up at her, brushing hair behind my ear and scribbling something else on the page. I hear crackling and popping noises coming from the back so I turn around and look at the door, then see everyone else doing the same thing.

I turn back and scribble another answer, reading the next option. I hear another explosion sort of sound and I look back again, noticing that Umbridge started walking down the middle isle of students staring back at the door. I follow her with my eyes as she passes and she finally reaches the Great Hall's entrance.

She opens the door and some spark looking thing was flying around her face, teasing her. I then flies into the room and becomes a blue firework, popping over a few students. Fireworks in the middle of testing? That can only be two people.

It pops again, then I feel a gust of wind on my face with happy yelling going overhead. I look up and see my favorite red-haired beaters, flying into the room on brooms. They start tossing fireworks that made all out papers fly up and into the air, then bunches of fireworks popping in the ceiling and raining down in different colors. We all stand and everyone's running wild. I look around and see the fireworks chasing Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. I laugh and look up at Ron, seeing a mini firework show in front of him and Harry.

All the fireworks are hitting the walls and the floor, making loud noises, causing Filch to walk in with a mop. I look up at Fred and George and see them tossing their biggest firework yet. In the air, it takes the form of a Chinese dragon and it starts flying around the room, finding its target. Umbridge was in its firing range and it starts following her as she runs out of the Great Hall and explodes behind her, popping mini fireworks everywhere and destroying her stupid wall of rules right outside. Everything falls and the twins fly out to the courtyard, flying high above us.

We chase after them and they continue throwing fireworks, making bigger explosions than before. I grab Ron's hand and run outside, standing next to him and cheering. I start jumping and clapping, yelling after them. Ron claps and cheers, watching his brothers fly up into the sky. All the fireworks they threw formed a giant 'W' in the sky.

Hermione frantically pulls me and Ron away from the show and Harry leads us away from the commotion, telling us he saw another vision about Sirius in the Department of Mysteries. "Are you sure, Harry?" I ask, climbing the stairs closely behind him. " Yes, I saw it. It's the same as Mr Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months and I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said that Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have last time and it's in the Department of Mysteries." Harry continues quickly climbing the stairs as he talks, making us run behind him. Hermione calls his attention and he stops in the middle of a moving staircase.

"Harry, listen. What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you." Hermione tries to reason. Harry counters with, "But what if he is? Am I just supposed to let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left."

"Well, what do we do?" Ron asks. Harry runs up the stairs and says we'll use the Floo Network. "But Umbridge's got all the chimneys under surveillance." Hermione says.

"Not all of them."

***

We quickly change and make our way to Umbridge's office. Once we make it there, Harry unlocks the door and we all step in. Ron closes it behind us and Harry stands in front of the fireplace, "Alert the Order if you can." Harry says, tossing some of the green powder into the flames.