Chapter 1- Mr.Ghoul

Menacing laughter echoed in the pitch black alley. I could hear white noise in my ears. My heart racing to its potential as I stared at the man with eyes that were fed by madness.

"You're rather young for a prey but that won't change the fact your scent is just so enticing." he said through laughters

"P-please leave me alone! I-I mean no harm please spare me!" I plead with tears filling my eyes. I was just too young to die. I couldn't die and yet here I was in the brink of death. A 14 year older shouldn't be in a situation like this.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure I savor every part of you properly." He growled while a huge grin plastered on his face.

A cannibalist? No that couldn't be it. A demon. That neither..... A ghoul... He's a ghoul..

"You're a ghoul." I whispered slowly under my breath. The man glanced at me and grinned, "and you're a human that is going to become supper... Right... Now!" He screamed maniacally and lunged towards me.

Suddenly, I felt everything go in slow motion. My vision was starting to get blurry. My head was spinning and that's when a surge of pain hit me.

I slowly moved my eyes to my neck to realize the man had just bit me. The pain then became unbearable and I gave a horrifying scream.

I tried to push away but his grip was strong on me. He bit some flesh off my neck while I got out of his grip.

I stepped back immediately while grabbing my endless bleeding neck and crying from the monstrous pain I felt.

"If you didn't push back that wouldn't have happened." He said while licking my blood off the corners of his mouth and smiling.

"Agh..." I panted while holding in the pain. My vision was then getting blurry and I was starting to feel light headed. That's when my hand released from my neck and I was falling, collapsing onto the floor.

My breathing was starting to shorten. I looked up to the ghoul walking to me while what seemed like tentacles or tails surrounding him.

I can't die. No not like this. Please someone save me. Please...

"Good night darling," the ghoul smiled, "I truly thank you for feeding me." The ghoul's tentacles immediately turned sharp and started to launch at me. I closed my eyes and gave my last breath.

Hello c:
Sorry the chapter is short but ya know, this is my first story here in Wattpad. This story started when I had just finished watching Tokyo ghoul. Hope you enjoy and do please share out the story. It will help me a whole lot! Thanks again for reading! ~Chardonnay