Chapter 6- Vincent?

"Mmh.." Vincent groaned as he shifted and exhaled air, continuing to sleep.

I paused. A slight smile grew in my face. I slowly started to walk again and opened the curtains slightly to let some light in the room.

I sat down on a chair and stared at Vincent who slept peacefully. His black hair covered his eyes and he almost seemed like drooling. I then looked down at his dangling hand.

You have such a big hand Vince. I bet you can break a neck in a simple snap.

I brought his hand up to my face and inspected his fingers. Some of them had cuts. I looked at the rest of his hand which had some bruises and cuts.

I stared at his hand and gently placed it on my forehead while looking down. I stayed like that for a while, feeling the warmth.

I suddenly felt something move and flick my nose slightly. I gave a small groan and look up to Vincent staring at me. I suddenly blushed and he gave a small, tiresome, smile.

"Oh thank god you're okay!" I said while gripping to his hand.

"I can't die that easily." He said in his deep voice.

"What happened back there after I ran away?" I asked curiously.

"I didn't have a quinque with me so it was very difficult to fight off the ghoul. I was usually dodging his attacks since I had nothing to fight with. He got to stab my stomach which hurt like hell," He said while holding my hand gently and looking at the ceiling's fan, "it fucking sucked."

"I can tell. How are you doing?"

"Better than when I came in. Headquarters sent their soldiers for me. I was dodging the kagune's attacks but I got distracted when reinforcements came in and that's how I got stabbed. I also lost a lot of blood during that time." He said nodding.

"I'm glad you're okay." I said softly and his beautiful grey eyes glanced at me. I gave him a slight smile and his finger then touched my jawline and traced it, "I like your smile." He said in his monotone voice.

I blushed lightly and gave a chuckle, "did they give you a medicine of some kind?"

He gave a soft laugh, "no the medicine isn't making me say these things."

"I think it is." I said standing up, heading towards the curtains and opening them up. Vincent gave a low groan and covered himself with his white blanket.

"Ev you should of warned me!" He groaned.

I gave a small laugh and walked over to him and rubbed his black hair that peeked out of the white sheets.

His eyes then peeked out as well and glanced at me. I gave him a smile while caressing his hair gently.

"You're gonna make me fall asleep if you keep doing that." He yawned.

I chuckled and we heard a knock on the door. A nurse then opened the door, bringing in a small meal consisting of cereal, jello, water, and pancakes.

I moved my hand away from Vincent's hair and sat down on a chair. I waited patiently while the nurse placed the breakfast on a tray in Vincent's lap.

The nurse then excused herself from the room and closed the door behind her. Vincent looked at the food and poked it with a spoon.

"It's food Vincent," I told him, "it's not gonna eat you."

"I'm not stupid I know it's food." he said while glancing up at me. He then cut the jello into smaller pieces and lifted one up using his spoon. He then placed in his mouth and started to chew. Immediately he grabbed a bowl next to him and started to throw up.

I looked at him surprised and worried. Vincent then put the bowl down and drank some water, "fuck that tasted horrible!" He said while wiping away the excess water from the corners of his mouth.

"You're serious?" I asked and looked at the jello. I then grabbed a piece and chewed it, "it tastes like cherry. It's sweet how can you not like it?"

"It tastes like fucking crap" he said spitting into the bowl. I looked at him confused and rolled my eyes. He then grabbed a spoonful of cereal and dragged it into his mouth.

His cheeks then puffed up and he grabbed the bowl filled with vomit and threw up again. I looked at him in disbelief.

Is this guy even okay?

"You love cereal Vince. Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"The cereal tastes like horse shit or something." He said pouring water into his mouth and spitting it out. I then grabbed a knife and started to cut his pancakes.

I then slightly cut my finger and pulled away immediately, "ahh." I said while looking at the blood pour out slowly. I then looked to my side to find Vincent covering his left eye with his hand.

"Vincent? Are-"

"Get out of the room Ev." He said slowly.

"Wha-"

"Ev get out now!" He said with fear in his voice.
---------------------------------------------

Chardonnay here!
HUEHUEHUEHUE look at Vincent omg. What's gonna happen to him?! Tun tun tun!
You're just gonna have to wait and see dear readers <3
Rejoice for cliffhangers!

Happy reading! ~Chardonnay