•10•

[11:30 AM]
     Bailey mom shakes Bailey and I to wake..Bailey and I wake up.. she says "good morning girls". I smile and say "Morning Becky"

Mia hanged up on Bailey hours Ago.. I guess she had to go.. Bailey and I go downstairs looking like full blown clowns..My mom says "girls we are leaving in a hour hurry up get dressed".

Bailey and I smile this was our FIRST TIME GOING TO PLAYLIST LIVE AS INFLUENCERS.. we went upstairs and open our suitcases to find and cute outfit, we take a shower and get out (THEY DO NOT TAKE A SHOWER TOGETHER JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR)

 we went upstairs and open our suitcases to find and cute outfit, we take a shower and get out (THEY DO NOT TAKE A SHOWER TOGETHER JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR)•

^your outfit
I get dressed I turn around and see Bailey looking like a bad ass I say "DAMNN MAMA LET ME GET YOUR NUMBER"

^your outfitI get dressed I turn around and see Bailey looking like a bad ass I say "DAMNN MAMA LET ME GET YOUR NUMBER"

^Bailey outfit
Bailey smiles and says random numbers.. we do our makeup..I do my eyebrows,foundation, contour,highlighter and some cherry chapstick

We go downstairs and it took us a little bit over a hour, Jackson jumps from the couch and say "FINALLY DUDE".

We all leave and get some food from Starbucks, I order a vt strawberry Açaí lemonade and yeah everyone else orders aren't important

We make it to Playlist live.. we walk it and it was full of fans,supporters and ETC.

We walk and I man greets us to a take picture for an Tik Tok.. we all agree and take pictures separate and then together.. we walk around and little girl greets Jackson she says "OMG JACKSON KARSON YOU ARE MY CRUSH"

Jackson smiles and say "hi little one". I smile at Jackson being so nice.. he takes pictures with her the little girl notices me she says "NOELLE".

I smile and say "yeah I'm Noelle". She says "omg how great is to live with JACKSON". I smile and say "it's pretty great".

Bailey,Jackson and I make a Tik Tok to the sound

TIME SKIPSS TO 8:30 PM•Jackson leaves with his girlfriend to go to an party

Jackson leaves with his girlfriend to go to an party.. Bailey and I met with Ag,Mia and their friends

Bailey and I hug their friends.. Ag smiles at me and gives me a kiss on the cheek

We make it to the lesbian house..Soph and I eat pizza as Everyone plays spin the bottle

It lands on Avery and Ag.. soph and I die laughing.. Ag says "Noelle..help". I say "a game is a game".

Soph and I finally play.. and what not

We all be childish and play hide and seek we added a little extra rules for teens.. Everyone finally settle down and make Tik Toks

Ag and I cuddle in a room alone.. Ag says "Noelle so I've been thinking about us and I realize that we just need to take it slow and be friends". I nod my head and say "okay and I respect that"

She says "how about Friends.. with benefits". I laugh and say "so you want to be my friend.. that gives me Hickeys and kisses every other hour". She smiles and say "and more- if you down".

I mean if this was the closest it was going to get it Ag I'm hella down I smile and say "Okay.. Friends with benefits"

~THIS MIGHT BE SHORT IDK~