•15•

[7:30 AM]
        I wake up from the sound of my alarm going off *BEEP* *BEEP*.. I throw my phone on the other side of the arm and flip over to my side to get a better position to sleep

My mom busts in my room and say "Get up you have to go to therapy". I say annoyed "Mom".
She says "Noelle get your ass out of bed".

My mom was always serious when it came to going to therapy..which I hated because I hate therapy I like keeping my feelings in so what

My mom drags me out of bed and yells "GET UP". I put my hands up in defense and say "okay okay!". She leaves me room leaving me on the floor..tired ass hell.

I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower..I take a 10 minute shower..I get out and do my "morning routine". I go back to my room and find something to wear.

^outfitI brush my hair leaving it wavy and messy asf

^outfit
I brush my hair leaving it wavy and messy asf..I glance at my dirty wondering if I should clean it or leave it the way it is..I grab my phone off the floor and close my door behind as I go downstairs

My mom says "okay I have food in the car let's go babes". I smile and get inside the car with mom

-time skips-
    We make it to the therapy section..my mom says "I'll be in the parking lot". I grab my water bottle and walk to my section.. my therapist was ready..so I sat on the couch.

He says "oh hi Noelle..how are you feeling today?". I sigh and say "Great". He says "okay".

-time skips-
    I was still in therapy and he was asking questions that's offended me to the max..he says "so-if your great why do you cut yourself".

I look from my water bottle and say "I use to cut myself..that's the past dick". He smiles and say "why so anger?". I flip my hair and say "I'm not angry can you just ask the questions".

He says "I am your not answering the questions...why did you cut yourself". I look at him and say "I'm happy..I'm fine..I'm gre-at..isn't that what you want me to say!"

He smiles and say "Okay Noelle..How did you get that hickey?". I say pissed off "Someone".
He says offended and say "Anna grace?".

I lie and say "no-WhY does it matter". He raises his voice and say "BECAUSE!". I laugh and say "what the hell is wrong with you".

He gets closer to me and says "I'm The Who's suppose to be giving you Hickeys". I punch him the balls..leaving him on the ground and I stand up and kick him the stomach.. i grab my phone and run away to the car.

My mom says worried "what-what what's wrong". I say happier as can be "GO GO!". She drives off as she drives she says "what happened". I say "he's a predator..he saw my hickey..and he said that he was suppose to be the one giving me Hickeys".

My mom yells and say "WHAT-NO WERE GOING BACK AND WERE GETTING MY MONEY AND AND WE KICKING HIS ASS". I laugh and say "mom-I already did that".

She laughs and say "I miss you..Noelle..I miss your laugh". I look down and say "me too".

-time skips-
    I was at Bailey house.. Mia and Ag were coming over..YAY I guess...I go into Bailey kitchen and pop in a frozen pizza in the oven..as I wait for Ag and Mia I sit down looking at the pizza as it cooks

Ag and Mia finally arrive..Bailey was watching Supergirl on Netflix and I was still watching the pizza as it cooks..Ag says "where is Noelle"

Bailey says "she's in the kitchen staring at pizza". Ag walks in and says "Noelle-you okay".
I don't say anything still staring at the pizza

I feel her sit beside me..asking if I'm okay again the answer is I don't know if I'm okay..and I don't know if I will ever know if I'm okay.

Ag says "then-I'm just going to sit here until you say something". I nod my head and start to say something but nothing comes out..I could feels tears coming to surface.

I immediately hug Ag crying into shoulder..she rubs my back and say "Noelle?". I say while still crying "what's wrong with me?". She says "I don't know-that's a question only you can answer".

-time skips-
     Ag and I were cuddling in Bailey guest room..still quiet and Ag knew this wasn't the time to talk so we just stared at the ceiling

I say breaking the silent "I'm sorry". She look at me and say "what are you sorry about?".
I smile and say "for crying". She smiles and say "don't be sorry-I'm just happy you let it all out"