17

We finally get off the plane..getting a ride to soph house from a friend of me and Bailey that's live in Florida.

We all get into her van (not a white van that takes kids ya know cause that's weird)...and he  immediately says "Noelle you got hot".

I smile and say "thanks Josh". Josh still driving and looking at me in the review mirror..I felt so weird..Ag puts her hand on my thigh.

I smile and look at her..We finally make it to Soph house..Josh grabs me by the arm and say "aye mamas". I snatch my arm back and say "Josh-ew stop". I walk away as he leaves.

Soph was asleep on her bed..Avery,Bailey and I take off our shoes ready to jump on her..we all slowly count to 3..on 3 we all jump on her.

Soph wakes up and say "Dude go away". I say "WAKEY WAKEY". Soph turns around and sees us..she covers her mouth and starts to cry.

We all stop jumping and give her a group hug..Ag and Mia slowly join us..Soph says "guys you didn't have to come".

Bailey says "but we did and me and Noelle want to dye our hair but we can't do it alone".
Soph says "omg me too".

Avery,Mia and Ag stares at us and say "we will love to watch". We all laugh..Bailey says "let's go get some dye".

Ag says "me,Avery and Mia are going to stay..you guys go ahead".

-time skips-
       Bailey goes on live on Tik Tok as we try to find the dye section of the store..I say "soph bitch you leave here and you haven't touched the dye section yet". She laughs and say "shut up".

We finally find the dye section and me and Soph go crazy over the colors..Bailey looks at the comment "why is Ag and them? She answers "Their at soph house..they aren't killing their hair apparently".

Soph says "omg Noelle you should do red!". I smile and say "you're so right babes".

-time skips-
       Bailey,Soph and I finally finish dying our hair..I smile at my results I was as badass BRIGHT RED girl.

I smile at my results I was as badass BRIGHT RED girl

^how your looks
We all make a Tik Tok..Ag goes live on Tik Tok

Avery says "damn-I'm hungry as hell". Mia says "Noelle hair makes me want a apple". I laugh and say "shut up". Ag smiles and say "I want more than an apple". I push her shoulder!

Soph says "ewww Ag your nasty", Bailey says "bro Noelle race in this game right now". I nod my head and say "bro let's go NOW!".

Me and Bailey race in the game making lots of noise..Bailey says "DUDEEE IM WINNING".
I laugh and say "NOOO your cheating".

Soph looked happier ever since we got here,even the fans noticed!?!

Avery,Mia,Ag were taking a nap..Soph,Bailey and I were watching Glee on Netflix in the living room

CHAPTERS ARE SHORT!?! IDK WHY BUT IM WATCHING GLEE AND I FEEL SO TIRED BUT I WONT GO TO SLEEP

I don't have to the energy to break my back soo uhm yeah I'm just going to lay here and watch glee!?! It's not bad tbh

I kinda wanna watch Charlie angels 2019 cause Kristen Stewart is a hOttIe

Anyways I'm going to now..lmao I think I'm back but I'm not sure..yeahh love you babies💕