16

[Friends Vacation]
        Today is the day we all to go to Florida to visit Soph..Soph has been depressed just like me but her case is wayyy much worser so we thought that we should surprise her.. ya know

BACK TO REALITY!

Bailey says "Noelle-what if I just like dye my hair". I smile and say "let's do it together!". She laughs "maybe we should all do it in Florida".
I smile and say "bad ass idea".

Bailey and I finish packing leaving like 20 minutes to get cleaned up before Ag,Avery and Mia come pick us to go to the airport!

I take a 10 minute shower and put something comfortable

^outfit
I put my hair in a loose ponytail..not even trying to do my makeup.

Ag,Avery and Mia finally arrive at my house..Bailey and I were annoying my mom that way she would miss us and give us money when she misses us. The idea usually worked

Bailey and I hop into the car..Immediately taking over the music and singing

-time skips-
     We been on this damn plane for the longest shittt can I fucking go! I was sitting beside Avery trying to get closer to her AS FRIENDS

Avery says "dude-whEn will this shit land?". I smile and say "I know right!". I flip my hair getting a message from Ag.

Anna baby💕

Dude stop flirting with Avery!

What! I'm not

Yes you are

Are you jealous?

No just stop
Read 2:32 pm

I smile leaving Ag on read.. she was jealous and it was kinda hot..Avery falls asleep on me leaving no choose but to sit next to Ag.

I sit beside Ag and she says "soo done talking to your girlfriend". I say annoyed "she feel asleep". Ag nudges my shoulder and say "stop playing for real". I smile and lay my head on her shoulder tired asf.

AG POV
     I smiled as Noelle sleep..she was SOO FUCKING PRETTY and- words just can't describe..I just wish I could save her from being so broken..and I wish that she was mine.

But this isn't the time to confess my actually feelings to her when she isn't her in best place..all I need to do right now is be here for her the rest can wait!

I take a video of Noelle sleeping and post on my Snapchat with "isn't she pretty?".

!!NOW I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING SOME CHAPTERS ABOUT TO BE COMING BACK TO BACK!?! And uhm for Those that's going through depression bitch your not only!

YOUR A BAD BITCH PUSH hem THEM FEELINGS IN BOP TO SOME MEGAN TRAINOR OR SOME MFN GOOBA BY 69 ya know that's I do cause IM A BAD BITCH AND SO ARE YOU OKAY!