Chapter 24

*Warning: Mild Sexual Scene Ahead*

What was one supposed to do after finding out her spouse cheated on her?

A few days had passed since she found out about Alessio's betrayal. While she still went to work like usual and tried to maintain a professional façade once at work, everyone could notice the difference in her whole aura. She was a bit more down than usual, frequently spacing out during work and appeared to be sleep deprived, even after makeup. The rim of her eyes were mostly reddish, and she was always tired. Some of her colleagues had asked her if she needed anything, but she would always keep her problems to herself, besides, even if they knew, they could not do anything to help, the last thing she needed was pity from these people.

Once she was home, she would start crying again, she knew deep down inside crying would do her no good, and she should not remain in such depressive state for an extended period of time, but she was in pain, and she needed to let her emotions out, otherwise her heart might burst out of her chest. Crying was the only way she could express her pain. Until she could recuperate, she would cry and cry. It had been three days since she returned from the hospital, yet sometimes she felt like she was going to faint again.

During this dark period of her life, Valentino had been a great help, because every day, after he returned from work, Valentino would come to Valeria's apartment to accompany her. He did not want her to be left alone, partially because he wanted to be with her, but he also did not want her to do anything stupid. People just have the tendency to do the dumbest, most unfathomable thing when they are in pain. Valeria was not that kind of woman, but he just wanted to be safe.

That evening, he came again like usual. After his work was done, he drove to Valeria's apartment. When he arrived, she was wearing a royal purple satin night gown with her loose hair bouncing down on her chest. Again, her face looked as if she had just cried again. One thing which bothered Valentino every time he went to visit her was the fact that she always looked teary. His chest always felt tight every time he saw her in such state. Every single time, when she opened the door, he would immediately pull her in an embrace, and as they went in, she would sob in his chest. Valeria did not even care about the fact that he was Alessio's brother, from then on, she did not care about anything else, all she knew was Valentino was there for her when no one else did, and that was enough for her.

After her sobbing had subsided, she walked over to the kitchen and fixed some tea for them. The warmth of the tea had always managed to ease the tension in her muscle, but it was never enough to get rid of the pain in her heart.

Every day, during their little evening tea time, Valentino had always asked her the same question.

"How are you feeling?" So far, her answer remained the same.

"It still hurts" she was not even going to lie to him and said she was fine. Such denial was reserved for the weak or the naïve, she had long passed those phases. She was simply trying to heal herself and mend her broken heart.

"Valeria, my offer is still open, if you want to, I can stay the night here and go back tomorrow morning. That way you don't have to be alone at night" Valentino shifted closer to her and reached out his arms to touch her face. He stared deeply at her while she averted her gaze from his. There was a brief moment of silence as he caressed her cheek, only after taking a deep breath did Valeria have the courage to stare back at him.

Fortunately for her, Alessio and Valentino's faces were quite different from each other. She saw no trace of his brother in him. It made looking at his face a lot easier. And their eyes, they were just completely different.

"I have been thinking about it for a while. I realized there could only be one way to relieve this pain quickly" she whispered.

"What is it? You know I'll do anything for you" her eyes stared deeply into his own, and she did not have to say anything for him to understand.

"Valeria, do you?" she nodded.

"Make love to me, Valentino" Oh, how he had wanted to hear the words for so long. He just did not expect to hear it so soon. He was excited, but at the same time, he wanted to make sure that it was truly what she wanted, so he asked the question once more.

"Are you sure?" Valeria had never been more sure of anything else in her life. The pain was too much for her to handle, she needed him to erase every trace of Alessio on her, she could find no better man to do it than Valentino, for he was the one who had remained by her side the whole time. Valentino had loved her his entire life, it was only fair for him to taste the fruit of his labor.

"Your wish is my command" he stood up and took her hand. They went to her bedroom and once they were inside, he pressed his lips onto hers. How he missed those lips. He started with a gentle kiss before slowly deepening the kiss, allowing her body to adjust to it. His hands started to explore her shoulder, and her back before moving to the front part. For the first time in his life he was feeling her plump perky breast, and she did not mind it at all. He guided her to the bed, gently pushing her down and caressed her stomach, lifting her night gown and removing it in between the kiss.

Before long, her beautiful body laid bare underneath him, she gazed up at him with lust and yearning in her eyes. Valeria was flushing, she wanted it as much as he did and he swore he would not waste a second of the moment.

He unclasped her bra, revealing her pinkish brown nipple, god, how she looked so delicious and tempting. Like an angel in a sinner's hand, she flinched as his thumb circled around her nipple, but then a soft moan escaped her lips. He removed his own clothing, which was starting to get in the way and allowed his body to be exposed. Valentino had never been overweight or skinny in his life, but hours of working out did built his physique, he was in no mean the most muscular man, but he did have a well sculpted body which made her eyes sparked up.

Once again he worked his hands around her body, it did not take long for him to figure out her most sensitive spots, her breast was sensitive enough as it was, but the back of her ears and her clitoris was definitely her most sensitive part. He wanted the night to be all about her, and his pleasure came second to him, so he made sure to please her in every way he could, like he had always wanted to in the past. His tongue worked its magic around her bud and sent her body shivering in pleasure.

"Don't hold back, love" he whispered as he continued working on her lady, biting and licking her cherry until she was squirming in pleasure. Both of his hands were caressing her thigh at the same time, sending more waves of pleasure around her private part. Her stomach was clenching as she allowed herself to fall in the orgasmic bliss.

But it was not enough for her, she wanted more.

She placed her palms on his hair and begged him to put it in, as she wanted to feel him inside of her, to cleanse every traces of Alessio inside of her. Valentino asked her once more if it was what she truly wanted, and she nodded.

"Please, Valentino!" she raised her voice as drops of tears fell from her eyes. It was a strange mix of pain and pleasure, both mentally and physically. She did not have to ask twice as he wrapped his flesh with condom and put it in her, gently at first, allowing her body to adjust to his manhood before he accelerated his pace, sending more waves of pleasure all across her body, she was no longer holding herself or her moans at this point, the sounds she made sounded like heaven's melody to his ears. The cravings he had for her was eventually fulfilled as Valeria wrapped her arms around his shoulder.

Before long, both of them came, nearly at the same time. He kissed her as he slowly pulled himself out, allowing her to lay down and catch her breath as he did so himself. That was probably one of the most intense experience he ever had, and despite the lack of any kinks or other darker sexual plays, he still found it extremely satisfying.

He had a few casual experiences with women in the past, but none of those could make him feel that way, because the bodily encounter they were having was also a combination of two souls who had long seek for each other.

As she laid down in bed, he kissed her gently once more. Valeria thought she would feel shame and guilt afterward, but instead she felt oddly liberated, and loved.

"I love you so much Valeria, you have no idea how happy you've made me" he admitted as he laid beside her. They were facing each other and for the first time since finding out about Alessio's betrayal, a genuine smile appeared on her face.

"I know" she giggled and caressed his cheek. The two stared at each other without saying anything before eventually falling asleep.