Chapter 4

Blair's POV.

I was engulfed in the blackness.

I tried to move but I just couldn't. I tried to say something but I couldn't.

It was like if someone had super glued my mouth shut.

I felt so helpless...but I was also angry at my mother for not finishing the job. She left me here in the darkness to suffer. The least she could have done for me was kill me but no.

The world still fucking hates me. Not a shocker though...

The darkness was lighting up. I was confused to say the least. It started to get brighter and brighter untill I saw the sealing of what I'm pretty sure is a hospital. I heard people yelling outside.

I started to panic. I looked around at my surroundings, I was hooked up to a bunch of wires. I started breathing faster.

The monitor next to me started beeping really loud and only kept going faster. it really wasn't helping. The yelling stoped.

A nurse and my social worker, Aria, who was like family to me, ran into the room. I flinched and backed away from the sudden burst into the room.

" Blair it's okay! Its okay! Your okay now. No one's going to hurt you here. Understand?" She tried to comfort me

I shook me head and the beeping got faster.

Aria pulled me quickly into a tight hug. The beeping got faster and then a little slower.

" It's okay sweetheart. I got you."

I hugged Aria tighter as if she would suddenly disappear.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm not going anywhere, okay?" I looked up at her and whispered a thank you. She wiped the tears away.

The beeping had finally normalized.

She pulled away from me and gave me a warm smile.

" Come onn! Smile! Just a small one?"

I thought of all that happened and I knew I couldn't smile but I had to for Aria.

I gave her a small smile with tears pricking my eyes

" Hey... I know your not okay after everything you've gone through. I'm sorry." Aria looked guilty and sad

" I'm fine. It's okay." I said putting my walls back up.

" No. Don't do that." She scolded me.

"What." I answered back.

" Stop pretending that your fine. I know your hurting but your so stubborn sometimes and won't let anyone help you. Your not fine. You don't have to act strong. Your plenty strong okay but you need to let people help you." Aria explained to me with a roller coaster of emotions going through my body.

I looked away.

I couldn't say anything because she was right.

" Hey... Look at me. It's okay not to be okay." Aria stroked my cheek.

" What was all the yelling about?" I blurted out.

Damnit Blair...

" Umm... Well Blair, you see... your brothers are here." She said slowly as if I would explode if she said it quickly.

what

the

FUCK!!

" Excuse me?!" I said quite loud.

" Blair..."

" No. No. NO! ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I started to raise my voice

" Blair calm down."

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN! ARE YOU KIDDING ME. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY HERE. THEY MADE NO EFFORT TO CARE ABOUT ME BEFORE, WHY THE HELL SHOULD THEY CARE ABOUT ME NOW! WHO CALLED THEM. OMG DID YOU CALL THEM?!" To say I was angry was an understatement.

What the hell?!??!

" DID YOU CALL THEM?!" I yelled at Aria

" No I did not." She said sternly. " A nurse did."

I huffed angrily

" They want see you Blair...."

" NO!"

" Blair come on. They're your brothers... Give them a chance. I know you all have rocky relationship but they seem worried about you... That was all the yelling you heard. I was telling your brothers about what the little information we have on you situation. "

" I don't care if they're my brothers! They left me. Not even a call or a letter. I HAVEN'T TALKED OR SEEN THEM IN 11 YEARS AND NOW THEY JUST CARE ARE ALL THE SUDDEN! I THINK THE FUCK NOT!" I ranted on.

" I WON'T LET THEM BACK INTO MY LIFE TO LEAVE ME TO ROT AGAIN!" I was so done with today and I just woke up.

" Blair please. They really want to see you and um..."

" What now..." This day couldn't get any worse

" Your older brother Alexander, is now your legal guardian."

No way...
-----------------------------------------------------------

This chapter was hard to write! It took me forever to decide if I like the chapter or not. I still don't know. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

Future amauri:
I didn't change that much in this chapter. There's a lot of
✨screaming✨ and I'm not going to mess with that even though it's a tad bit crazy but ehh. Byes!

-amauri 😗