Chapter 5

Blair's POV.

No way...

I didn't know what to say. I was dumbfound. How? Why?

" W-what do you mean h-he's my guardian?" That was the only thing that I could say.

I didn't understand. Why would he do that.

" I mean that he is your legal guardian. He has chosen to take you in to his home. He is going to take care of you. He wants another chance." Aria explained in a gentle voice.

" No! Why should they get another chance?! They haven't been there AT ALL, WHEN I NEED THEM THE MOST. IVE BEEN ALONE FOR SO LONG, I DONT NEED THEM ANYMORE. ITS BEEN 11 YEARS! 11 MISERABLE AND LONELY YEARS! NOT A CALL OR ANYTHING. NOTHING. " I wasn't even infuriated anymore, I was beyond that point.

" Please Blair. Just let them talk to you." She pleaded.

" Ari....." I whispered quietly as I looked up to her. I felt tears fall into my cheeks. I went in to hug her. I held on so tight.

" Ari I don't know what to do. I just... I don't know!" I cried

" Let them apologized. You have to go with them either way. At least have a small conversation or something like that."

" Are they still outside? " I asked quietly

" Yes. They've been waiting to see you." Aria said letting me go

I debated it for a couple of seconds.

She was right. I didn't have choice. I would have to go live with them either way. For like 2 years as well!

Great. Just GREAT.

I thought for a couple more seconds.

I sighed. " Fine..." I whispered slightly defeated. Aria gave me a big smile. She jumped to me and a gave a tight hug.

" Jesus Ari! I'm losing blood circulation." I said sarcastically.

Aria rolled her eyes and let go of me. "Dramatic much." She said laughing.

"Blair do you want me to stay in here with you? " She asked me going back on topic.

" Yes please..." I said quietly to her. She nodded her head.

" Okay then. I'm going to call them now. I'll be right back." Aria walked out of the room to call my brothers in.

Everything finally hit me. I was going to see my brothers.

Oh god. Are they all here? What was I supposed to say to them? I'm sure they heard me screaming earlier. Fuck. Oh well if they did they deserved it.

I was going to to live with them after 11 years. What the hell am I going to do? Run away maybe?

Aria knocked me out of my thoughts. She came over to me and gave me a small hug.

Then they came in.

There was awkward silence. I didn't know what to say to them.

" Blair..."

" Elijah "

I scanned the rest of the room. Elijah Xavier and Austin, I think, were the only ones there. Wow. Alexander wasn't even here. Seems like he cares so much...

My eyes landed back on Elijah. I glared at him.

I want to yell at them, scream at them for leaving me alone but as much as I want to do that they weren't worth it.

They'll never be worth it

I looked over at Aria. She squeezed my hand and gave a small smile.

" Ari..." I gave her a look of regret

" Go on. Talk to them." She rubbed my back which calmed me down a little.

" Please Blair..." Aria whispered while looking in my eyes.

I looked into her eyes for a more seconds and then hesitantly nodded.

I turned and looked at them. Their eyes had lit up a little. I looked back at Elijah. He gave me a small smile. I didn't return it and turned over to Xavier.

He had a stone cold face but his eye were filled with anger. I could care less if any of them were sad or angry or anything.

Welcome to the club babe.

I looked over at Austin or at least I think that's his name. He gave me a big smile and waved at me. I internally smiled. He seems nice.

I turned back to Elijah. I stared at him for some seconds and then there was silence.

" How are you? " Elijah finally spoke up.

I scoffed. Did he really ask me that?!

" Just peachy. " I answered back sarcastically bearing my eyes into his.

" Blair. " Aria turned to me with a stern look. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the boys.

They all looked shocked. Elijah snapped out of it and cleared his throat.

" Okay then... " He said straightening his suit.

" Whatever.." I mumbled. Aria looked at me with a serious face.

I know I'm being a bit rude but can you blame me? I don't know why Aria thought I'd be nice and smile at them.

God what was I thinking! That we were going to crack jokes and die of laughter.

I'm so STUPID.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Damn this chapter was so HARD to write. I hope y'all understand that writing these AREN'T easy. Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!

Future amauri:
I didn't change anything to major in this one. I mostly fixed up the paragraphs. Byeeee!

-amauri 😣