Chapter Six

xX0Xx

NOV 6TH, 2038
PM 08:02:43

When she left, she got a notification on her smartwatch about a message. When she checked, Connor had sent her the address of Eden Club even though he knew she had access to the report, she sighed and thought that maybe it was his way of making it up to her.

When Y/n arrived at the Eden Club and parked her car at the side of the club, there were already officers in the area. They had finished making sure that there were signs of police investigation currently going on in the area and had police androids out on standby.

She entered and cringed at all the almost naked androids standing in tubes or dancing in poles, as she made it past the entrance she saw Gavin and Chris along with Collins. They were questioning the owner of the establishment but they notice her walk in.

"Well if it isn't Detroit's finest," Gavin smirked at her and she let out a small chuckle.

"Evening, gentlemen. Care to fill me in?"

The four of them continued to ask questions but soon after, checked the room. Y/n swept the area and saw the body of the dead man and an android on the floor, she found the wallet of Michael Graham containing pictures of his family and his I.D along with other cards and papers. She examined everything and was in her own little detective world until it was disrupted by Gavin's voice.

"Lieutenant Anderson and his plastic pet... The f**k are you two doin' here?"

"I've been assigned all cases involving androids along with Detective Anderson, the Lieutenant is here to help."

"Help? Ha! Don't make me laugh. You're wasting your time. Y/n and I both know this is just some pervert who, uh, got more action than he could handle."

"Reed," Y/n's voice cut through their conversation like a knife and Gavin pulled back immediately.

"Fine. Come on, let's go... It's, uh, starting to stink of booze in here..."

"Night, Lieutenant, Y/n," Chris said goodbye as he followed Gavin who walked out.

Y/n rolled her eyes as Gavin walked away but gave a small wave to Chris, she continued to check more crime details on the tablet she's now holding and completely didn't acknowledge the two's presence, she just continued working.

"Hey, uh... Y/n?" Her father called out to her but she just replied coldly.

"If you plan on investigating feel free to do so."

Connor looked over to Y/n who was also ignoring him and it made his LED turn yellow, he didn't pay much attention to what was bothering him and started analyzing and collecting data. Y/n, on the other hand, followed through the procedure and informed them of all the details she had collected.

"Bruising on the neck suggests signs of strangulation but could also have been rough play."

Y/n saw Connor analyze the android's blood and she saw her father cringe. Apparently checking for samples in real-time was something he could do and although it was helpful it still wasn't pleasing to look at.

"Is it possible for you to somehow read its memory? Try to see what happened?" she asked and he took the android's arm.

"I can try..." he did but failed. "The only way to access its memory is to reactivate it."

"Think you can do it?" Hank asked as the two Andersons watched him.

"It's badly damaged... If I can it'll only be for a minute, maybe less..."

Connor was able to successfully reactivate the android and she immediately scurried away in fear of everyone in the room. Y/n took the first approach and kneeled down to her to show no harm.