Epilogue: Their Future Together

xX0Xx

NOV 15, 2038
PM 02:45:34

It had been four days since the successful android revolution.

After the revolution and when Connor had reunited with the Andersons, Y/n had offered for Connor to stay with her and Hank since he had nowhere else to go. Hank was a bit hesitant to have what is basically his daughter's boyfriend staying over but he, nevertheless, agreed.

It was a little awkward, to say the least.

-

"Y/N! What the hell is burning out there?!" Hank comes out of his room and rushed to the kitchen and saw Connor holding a frying pan and something black inside.

Smoke came out of whatever Connor was making and Hank saw Y/n by the window trying to air the smoke out of the kitchen, she was coughing and Connor had a guilty look on his face. Connor turned in Hank's direction and he looked even more sorry when he saw the older man.

"Sorry, Hank. I was trying to make something for you two," Connor looked at the frying pan and Hank grimaced.

"Jesus... Now we know what you're not good at."

They decided to not let Connor cook unless supervised by either of them

-

"This isn't a very accurate representation of Alexander Hamilton's life. In fact, the battle between Burr and Hamilton didn't-"

"Shh..." Y/n placed her hand softly on Connor's mouth and he blinked at her, "it's a musical, they sound good and it's dramatic... just enjoy it."

Connor didn't fully understand why Y/n decided to watch the Hamilton Musical at 10 PM but since she said it was one of her favorite things so he wanted to see why she liked it so much. He stared at the colorfully dressed stage actors and listened to Aaron Burr sing The World Was Wide Enough.

"They do sound good..." he spoke and Y/n nodded.

"Right?" she smiled and he did as well.

-

The next morning, Hank woke up earlier than he had expected. He walked out of the room to get started on their breakfast but when he walked to the Livingroom he saw Connor sitting absolutely still on the couch. He stared at him for a few seconds and since he wasn't moving, Hank went closer to question him.

"Connor, what the hell are you doing just sitting still all creepy and shit like that?"

"Good morning, Hank," he greeted, slightly turning his head towards the older man's direction, "I can't move."

"Why the hell can't you-?"

Hank got closer to the couch and saw that his daughter's head was on Connor's lap. She was peacefully sleeping with a blanket over her body and Hank understood why Connor wouldn't move. It somewhat ticked him off but Hank decided that it was too early for him to be annoyed.

"Just- whatever... Just make sure she wakes up soon."

Connor blinked at Hank as he entered the kitchen, seeing as the older man didn't say anything else, he turned his attention to the sleeping woman on his lap and went back to playing with Y/n's hair, he continued to stay perfectly still for her comfort until Hank spoke up again.

"Oh, when she wakes up, turn on the TV. We're watching the Detroit Gears game I missed and I'll teach you a thing or two about sports."

Connor looked back at Hank whose back was turned and felt grateful that Hank also wanted to get closer to him.