Mia

I was really doing this. Fuck!
"Look at you blushing, i can just imagine where it ends". He breathes out as he focuses down on me.
"I'm apologising in advance from how hard I'm about to eat you out".
I slowly sank down, gripping the back of the armchair, careful not to squash his face,  when he popped his hands around my thighs and yanked me down.
This is what floating in heaven must feel like because I've stopped myself two times from gripping his dreads.
I slowly start to rock the boat and sink in tune to his licks back and forth. He slid one palm up with his long arms playing, teasing my nipples.
"Ah, fuck! Dias mío". Royce had me calling out for god while my pussy was being eaten out. I was going to Hell.
"No baby not God, Riot. You screaming out the wrong name" he whispered in between his muffles. And that tipped me over the edge.
"I'm gonna come, fuckkkk". He went harder bringing his two fingers over my thighs to my clit.
"Ohhh yes daddy just like that".
I came so hard I'm sure I blacked out at one point because the next thing I knew I was laying in my bed, thoroughly eaten out and relaxed.
"Thought I lost you there for a minute".
I tipped my head back feeling the blush creep up my skin.
"I looked, and the blush definitely doesn't end at your cheeks" he laughed.
Oh my god, you would think I was virgin Mia with how much his chatter affected me.
A beeping sound came from behind him and the reality of what we just did fell into place. Do I regret
it? Hell no. Would I do it again and again? Fuck yes.
He answered the call with his back turned to me and i sat up unapologetically checking out his ass.